Monday, March 31, 2008

If I Ruled The Blogging World

If I ruled the blogging world....


... Blogger would never go out or act difficult

... My blog crush would admit her undying affection for me. Then I would have to turn her down because I have a girlfriend. Or convince her and the girlfriend why i should be allowed to have them both. At the same time. Living with me.

... I would put a 2 week moratorium on Jameil talking about food lol

... La would be enlisted to be my blogging memoirist. She can write her ass off.

... Wise would see me everytime I return to Baltimore.

... All the sexy bloggers would live near me hahahaha!!!

... I would blog more often.

... I would not be afraid to let my real world friends read my blog.

... I would actually tell the girlfriend I have a blog.

... Cnel and I would do a blog together.

... I could speak my blog entries into existence as if I was God. It would go something like this:
"And Epsilonicus says 'LET THERE BE A BLOG ENTRY'. And the blog entry came into being. And Epsilonicus saw that it was good".

... I would interview Barack Obama and put the interview on my blog.

... Since Hillary Clinton is coming to my school tomorrow, I would interview her and put it on the blog also.

... I would get paid millions of dollars to do this!!!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Hmmm..and we all want to know who your blog crush is. (you won't tell will you?) lol

I'm with you though, I don't want anyone in my "real world" to know about my blog.

Sherlon Christie said...

lol @ blog crush. I don't even blog enough anymore to have crushes. Give us a clue on the crush though to see if we can figure it out.

p_nami said...

"Cnel and I would do a blog together"

THAT you can make happen...do it!

You may eventually allow your friends to read...I'm like eff it...I can care less if they read or not!

Jameil said...

i saw billary's coming up there. boo to her! a 2 week moratorium on Jameil talking about food? yeah right! you're never gonna get that honey! guess you don't rule the blog world! don't be mad b/c you get all hungry reading my blog!

Rashan Jamal said...

We gonna have to fight for La's services. I need her to be my ghost writer.

Don't tell your girlfriend about the blog at least not yet. Trust me, she'll be reading the archives and getting insecure.

Why don't you and Cnel do a blog together? It could be some BowWow-Omarian or Kels and Jay-z stuff. LOL

Hadassah said...

Agreed totally @ real world people reading my blog

CNEL said...

"And Epsilonicus says 'LET THERE BE A BLOG ENTRY'. And the blog entry came into being. And Epsilonicus saw that it was good".

Ur in a word ridic.


"Cnel and I would do a blog together."

Maybe once school is over, when we will supposedly have more time for "real life".

And you're right La is an amazing writer. I want her to write books so I can read, and read, and reread. Plus I miss getting lost in books.

Eb the Celeb said...

lmao @ Let there be a blog entry...

uh-huh and what you trying to hide from the GF?

all this sexy bloggers and my blog crush crushing back mess... that's why the GF cant know about the blog...lol

La said...

"And Epsilonicus says 'LET THERE BE A BLOG ENTRY'. And the blog entry came into being. And Epsilonicus saw that it was good".


LMFAO!!!!!!! Such a mess.


You and RJ can fight it out for my services... I'm thinking jello... lol

GreatWhyte said...

La doesn't write her name until I get my 15%. LMFAO!!!