Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boring Day

I am ready to just chuck this computer. I have been trying to work on my senior thesis and it is not working. Every time I write, there always seems to be something else I need that I do not have. It is insane. I want to slap someone. Like I want to cover my hand in baby powder and slap someone.

My building has some very attractive young women. This normally is not a problem but they are flirtatious. One came in my apartment while I was asleep and kissed me on my neck. This resident has a boyfriend who I am cool with I cannot have that. I better lock my door when I sleep. But yeah, these girls are wild. They answer the door half naked. They just strip whenever I am around. But I am cool. I can resist lol.

I have been bumping "Royalty" by Gangstarr. I get that throwback vibe from it. I wonder exactly how old that song is. I have also been listening to "Victory" By Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puffy and Busta Rhymes. That song gets me hyped. It motivates me to do some homework.

The girlfriend left me here to go home for Easter. So I have just been chilling. The roommates are gone so I have been eating butt-naked Cheerios lol!!

Hahahaa I am just kidding.

Maybe.

But it is good to have the place to myself. I like the quiet. I need it for sure.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad you were just kidding. I am supposed to be doing homework as well and this blog thing has taken over.

Rashan Jamal said...

Royalty was like 1998. Gangstarr was my favorite group back in the day.

The cheerios thing was more info than I needed to know. LOL

Hadassah said...

@But it is good to have the place to myself. I like the quiet. I need it for sure.

So true been partying and writing midterms for the past week and being home is soo refreshing plus roomate had gone to Ski for Easter so it was the whole houe to myself.

Tabu said...

Lol, Yeah I think maybe you should lock your door when your sleeping.

CNEL said...

How someone going roll through when your sleep?

But of course we know you liked it.

I like how you dropped the fact that you have a gf down so low, didn't you drop a key element of the story.

kathi said...

Butt naked cheerios eating...yeah, I remember college. :)

Jameil said...

tmi on the cheerios son.

p_nami said...

...because she has a boyfriend you like? Weren't you just talking about having a new girlfriend;-) I'd hate to hear that my blogging homie's girl went postal on him!

who? said...

Answering doors half naked? The girlfriend couldn't even make me resist that! well... unless we really loved each other alot... otherwise that would just be missed opportunity

There is no song that could ever get me hype for homework... I'm so too cool for school... fam, you don't know.