Sunday, March 09, 2008

School Time Grind

Im in my final trimester of my senior year now. This means I am busting my ass with six classes this term. I am stressed as all get-out. I have to finish everything and I do not know if I can do that. I am going to try my best though. I really am. These classes are killing me. At least 2 are independent study types. I just have to produce a show for the school tv station. It should not be that bad at all. My one show is a political commentary show. That should be an interesting experience. One commentator is a Libertarian, the other is a Republican. This dynamic should create some interesting political conversation.

This Erie weather is crazy. We have gotten almost two feet this weekend. I feel like I am trapped in Siberia. I could not even go out because of all the snow. So I stayed in Friday night. Then it continured to snow all day and night Saturday. I died a little on the inside. Lol. But I stayed in too. I just did not have the emotional fortitude to brave all that snow ahahaha. Here are some pictures.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

good luck with your senior year.

kathi said...

Geeze, I had to put a sweater on just to look at the pictures and it's 82 degrees here, lol. :)

Jameil said...

reason no. 1 i won't be living in erie. that amount of snow any time of year, most imp. 2 wks from the 1st day of spring= unnacceptable.

Anonymous said...

While I apologize for not having visited during undergrad.

You do understand I would have bitched every day and threatened to kill you and meant it due to that amount of snow.