Friday, March 21, 2008

Celebrity Crushes

These are my biggest celebrity crushes of all time



I just love Toni Braxton. Short hair, long hair, it just did not matter. I used to have all of her albums. She was just was fine with that deep husky voice. The body of a goddess. She is sexy as all get out. Sadly, I would let a little bitchassness enter my soul if thats what it took to get a piece of Toni. I would drink her bath water, rub her feet. The things I could do to her now that I am legal...

Back to the topic on hand. I had her first album cover hanging on my wall for a long time. Plus she is from Maryland. I still tell people I am going to marry her. It would be good for her though. I am pretty good with money so I can get her taxes in order.













Sade has a voice from heaven and I was in love from the moment I first saw her. My attraction to Sade was not crazy sexual. I figured I would marry her, cook, clean, and treat her like a princess. I would be the best man she could ever even fathom to exist. Plus I want her to sing lullabies to me as I fall asleep. Or maybe while we are getting our freak on, she could sing "Sweetest Taboo". But I just felt like I would marry this woman and live happily ever after.













To keep it simple, Janet epitomizes sexy to me. I just get the feeling she is a freak and I am trying to find and explore her freakdom with her. I just think she is so sexy. I have had a crush since "Janet" album. That picture on that album cover was beautiful. Plus she could dance and all. She is fine up to today. Janet if you see this, lets explore our freakdom together lol.

6 comments:

Hadassah said...

LOL! @ I would drink the water she baths in

Jameil said...

lmao @ I am pretty good with money so I can get her taxes in order. too funny.

CNEL said...

"I just get the feeling she is a freak and I am trying to find and explore her freakdom with her."

Ur a tard, as in just a little re.

Anyway go to my page and listen to my latest audiopost. I always think it funnier when I tell the stories I share via facebook and myspace in my own voice.

Rashan Jamal said...

Good choices.

LOL @ bitchassness for Toni

Ain't Sade old enough to be your mama, I think she's old enough to be my mama.

And Janet.. Janet was never finer than she was in the Pleasure Principle video with them black jeans on. Ahh, memories.

kathi said...

I've always loved Janet too...she's got that wicked innocence thing down.

Unknown said...

good choices. for a old head, sade can definitely get it!!