Friday, November 03, 2006

My Past Few Days

Its been a good couple days.

Wednesday was decent. I went to my classes (Lab Methods and Professional Communications) and then to work. Work was ok. I like what I am doing so I cannot be mad. Then I went to dinner and my meetings for Diversity 101. After that, I broadcasted on the college radio station with my homegirl Mari. We were geeking as usual. On air we talked about smelling good and how that is important when trying to holla at someone you are attracted to. Then I came back and went out to the club.

Something happened at the club. I met these two females (they were friends) and I think they both were feeling me. Actually, I know they were. I am not gonna go into too much detail. Lets justs say their hands tend to wonder. But they are smuts though. All that happened before they even knew my name. If you wanna give it up, at least put up some slight resistence. Dont just grope me and give me a look and think I am just gonna come running. Girls like that are smutty and I avoid them the way a broke man avoids child support.

Thursday was ok. I did not partcipate in my Lab Methods lab. I think her noticed it and tried to bring it up. But I was a lil worn out from Wednesday nite. Plus seeing her is still a lil rough for me. I had Forensic Stats @ 6pm. I fell asleep for half of it. That class has its foot in my ass and its hurting. I have a C in it so far but I have been busting my a$$ for a B. I will hopefully get it.

So far, my Friday is good. My presentation went well and all for my Communications class. I did a presentation on Xbox and why people should buy one. I think that I did pretty well. I did not have work and so I finished writing this entry. Nothing to interesting but just letting you know what si going on.

Oh yeah: Party at my place Saturday!! We will see how it goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Eps.

LOL at your post. I hope you get more than a B in your class. I hope you get an A - you're certainly working hard for it.

LOL at the smuts in the club.They had to be mad tipsy to be doing all that.

Have a good weekend and don't get none on 'ya!

CNEL said...

Yea for college radio, so I say until next year.

Let me find out you're getting groped by people.

Keep working had in Forensic Stat.

Have fun at the party!

Sheba Brooks Moore said...

we need more african american archeologist to decipher our people's language in the pyramids...anyway...thanks for the feedback...thanks for reading my entry...

peaceness

NegroPino™ said...

SOOO............how was this party? Im so not wanting to do these papers for these midterms.....i got a week and some change i gotta get on teh ball....i barely wanna do my homework

Ms.Honey said...

I didn't get no invite to the party LOL.

Hope you get a better grade..and yes smelling is important in attracting the opposite shoot it's important in attracting anyone even as a friend who wants a stinky friend LOL

I'm mad they were all on you before they knew your name that's just nasty! The lil hoochies