Monday, November 20, 2006

The Life And Times of Epsilonicus...

U know I love u when u loving me
Sometimes it's better when it's publicly
I'm not ashamed I don't care who sees
Just hugging & kissing our love exhibition all

We rendezvous out on the fire escape
I like to set up an alarm today
The love emergency don't make me wait
Just follow I'll lead u
I urgently need you

Let's go to the park
I wanna kiss u underneath the stars
Maybe we'll go too far
We just don't care
We just don't care
We just don't

John Legend - PDA (We Just Don't Care)


I am in a great mood. So I had to put the song that I am feeling right now. That new John Legend is the hotness. Go cop that disc (pun intended)!!!

You know I did pretty well on my finals. One class I got a C in but the rest I got Bs in. I did well considering the stress and turmoil in my life. That damn Field Methods class is holding me back!!!!

So after my finals, I got to club on Wednesday last week. I see her boyfriend there. This dude is eyeballing me. I guess i was looking especially good or something!! Lol. But seriously, he kept watching me all night. I was creeped out. But I know he did not want anything. I refuse to fight over women, especially if I am not with them. But there was this young lady I was going to holla at. But it kind of slipped my mind. I said I would get back to her but I forgot. Oh well, it happens

I got home Thursday night and I have been chilling with family ever sonce. I got to see the new James Bond movie. It is a good one. Its definitely different from all the other Bond movies but I liked it.

Today I actually chilled with my friend Ty. We reminisced and all. We talked about all the things we did in the spring of our youth. We used to DJ early in high school and all. It was good just to see him. We always end up having a good time shooting the breeze and all. We really do.


I am gonna leave you all with this: Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PDA is a tad freaky, PDA still disgusts me, Chrissy calls me a hater cause I always say that.

Glad you're enjoying your little vaca.

NegroPino™ said...

I like his song Heaven ONly KNows..i cant imagine him being a FREAK.....how long u been home? I was out your way this past weekend

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Buddy!

Rashan Jamal said...

I wanna check that Bond movie out and I like the John Legend CD too.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

kathi said...

You're a good guy, and I'm glad you're with your family enjoying the break with them and your friends.
Keep those grades up, babe, I use you as an example. Big hug, and Happy Thanksgiving right back at'cha.

Anonymous said...

Cnel - You are a hater. If you had a lady friend, you wouldnt mind PDA so much. I am definitely enjoying my mini vaca

Missy - I have been home since Thursday. I heard you was in my city.

AI - Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Tcas - Happy Turkey Day. Please eat!!

Kathi - *blushing* you have a way to make people feel good about themselves.