Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Random Thoughts of Sir Epsilonicus

- T.Cas, that is definitely a hard loss to take. My heart and prayers go out to you and her family. All I ask is that you do not quit blogging.
- Today is a good day
- Why am I still in love with her? Why do I still love her?? Why are my feelings for her still strong?
- "Miss B" needs to quit playing games and realize that I am a winner!
- I am actually enjoying my classes so far. My Anthropology Theory class is definitely stimulating my mind. I am loving it!!!
- My bathroom reading book is interesting too.
- I gotta pee
- My roommate Kevin said something hilarious: Women are like Pokemon, you gotta catch them all!
- I am still addicted to Facebook
- My poetry group DPS has been resurrected!!!!! Watch out for the return!!!
- There are too many cute girls in my Communications Theory class. How many can I holler at before they all find out??
- I am having an oatmeal craving right now.

Bye! Time for class!

4 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

LOL...you gotta pee huh...well don't we all.

You need to leave them girls alone and pay attention!

Study hard LOL

kathi said...

Well, at least you don't let your still loving her get in the way of you bein' such a player. Such a goof. Big hug anyway. ;)

*snake*bite* said...

Very random but good - might have to steal that one off you babe.
xxS*Bxx

Jameil said...

you're in college, holla at all of them. it'll be fun. plus its the end of the semester. who cares if they find out? what's anthropology theory?