Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Prayer For Finals

I have finals now and here is a prayer Cnel sent me.

A PRAYER FOR FINALS!!!



The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk;

He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.

He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break.

He restoreth my faith in study guides.

He leads me to better study habits

For my grade's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades,

I will not have a nervous breakdown For Thou art with me.

My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.

Thou givest me answers in moments of blankness;

Thou anointest my head with understanding.

My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize.

Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me.

All the days of my examination,

And I shall not have to dwell in this university forever,

AMEN!!!!!

I have only one more final to go!

7 comments:

nikki said...

good luck on your final! and hehehe@that prayer. i'm gonna have to use that one...

*snake*bite* said...

Good luck on ur finals and that is some crazy prayer i hope it helps.
Lol!!
x x x

The Brown Blogger said...

Knock it out and then have a drink... You going home after?

Rashan Jamal said...

LMAO @ your prayer. Good luck, brotha!

Jameil said...

hilarious. i needed this to amuse my friends when i was in college.

Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, very sweet prayer, me like :)

NegroPino™ said...

Where was this yesterday wehn I needed it......WEll i have confidence i did well..went to my girls crib watched the rest of the Wire, had some drinks and chilled...