Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sex and The Roommate

I normally do not like to put people on blast, but this is important.

Last nite my roommate was having sex right above me. I am on the bottom bunk and he is on the top bunk. I normally sleep hard as a rock. Nothing can wake me up. But since I hurt my back Thursday while boxing, my sleep has been a little restless. So I wake up in the middle of the nite to this sound:

Roommate: You like that
Female nite visitor: *little moan*

So my roommate is "whispering sweet nothings" in her ear. He is tell her all the things he believes a woman wants to hear. Here is the kicker.

She bet that he could not last more than 15 minutes. So they got to having sex. I am on the bottom praying his bed does not break and fall on me. Maintenance has not been here to replace on of the broken planks that holds his bed up. So I decided to move it into the middle. I hear that plank cracking a little more.... then a little more. Meanwhile, I hear my roomie doin all this moaning. He is moanin like a male cat in heat. The female night visitor is not making a sound. You hear some wet slepping and rhythmic movement. This all lasts for about 10 minutes.

So now my roomie is trying to convince the female night visitor to stay overnight. She wants to leave and I do not blame her. So my roommate tries and spit all this game to her. Meanwhile I am squirming around to let them know, "Hey, I am awake down here!!!" Idk how much movement I gotta do to realize this. So my roomie is being arrogant talking about how he can do this and that and make homegirl feel this. She calls him out on his 15 minutes and I laugh. They shook it off becasue Shawn believes that I talk in my sleep. I think she already had enough (or didnt have enough). So he is doing all he can to get her to stay. She ends up leaving.

I learned something today. My roomie may have game but his mattress ability is not on par.

Thank God I moved the beam. Imagine them falling on me.

5 comments:

Veronica Marché said...

Rule #1: Those that talk about it generally have nothing worthy of talking about in first place.

Those that do have something to talk about let their actions speak for themselves.

:-)

Sherlon Christie said...

O.K...that was beyond disrespectful. Wow...you have more patience than me.

Waddie G. said...

thanks for this funny post...the laugh isn't on you because I would be pissed off about his inconsiderate ass, but the laugh is definitely on him!

So...Wise...Sista said...

Oh.Hell.No.

One of the (few) things I appreciated about my undergrad dorm was that there was a divider in the middle of the room. Privacy. And my roommate was my best friend since 4th grade. I simply could never understand how a school can without guilt accept room and board money in exchange for bunk beds. For strangers??!! That is just wrong. 18 years old climbing up to the top bunk and shit! And with a chick and some rubbers, no less. My condolences. lol

CNEL said...

LoL that was funny.

HaHa I mean the alternative is being "sexiled". LoL, but I take it, it was too late at night for that to happen.

LoL the little betting part was a lil juvenile.

And for real couldn't they have found somewhere else to get it in? I mean for real now.