Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last Nite At The Club

I have two friends who graduated from my college back here visiting. I figured that we should go out and enjoy ourselves so go out and hit this spot up called Peccadilos.

The night was interesting.

I danced with only four females the whole night. The first of which was a little cutie who tried to holler. She did it with some class so I felt a little flattered. It is nice to know I am still sexy lol!!!!! Then I danced with this other chick. She was a bit on the thicker side. I am not hating on the size but her skills on the floor. She just did not have it. Then I danced with this Hispanic girl. She was a disappointment because she had a whooooooooole lot of junk but was not working it *shakes head in shame*. I danced with another girl who could actually dance.

Now back to the big girl.

She was on some ho-type shit. She was tryna kiss me after she let some other dude grope her. I told her no, I have a woman who looks waaaaaaaaay better than you. She still kept trying. So I go to back up off her then this other dude who was feeling her up came over. He was mad because he thought I was scaming on his squirrel. It was not even like that. He pissed with her and questioning her and ish. He calls 6 of his boys over. They eye me up as I walk away. They looking for me. So I bounce. I refuse to fight over a female I don't even want. I have never even been in a figh over a female in my life. I am not even going to start now. So then I see this chick as I am leaving. She all embarassed. I don't care. I am not single and she ugly anyway. Let her get felt up by an ugly dude. Sounds like a personal problem.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

I told her no, I have a woman who looks waaaaaaaaay better than you.

daaaaaaaaaaaamn! that was harsh! lololol. craziness.