Saturday, April 22, 2006

Its Our Anniversary

Me and my boo.







Friday was me and the gf's anniversary!! Congrats to us!!! My roommate Kevin was the ultimate gentleman and decided to play chauffer for us. I will be forever greatful. We decided that we would do something fun. First we went to Applebees. Our waitress looked like the female version of my roomie Blair. Not a good thing at all. The food was great.

Then we went to laser tag. Instead of trying to be all romantic, we decided to do something very very fun. It turned out great. We were running around with a bunch of smaller kids shooting people!! What a stress relief!! I worked up a sweat. I had the highest score in 2 games. I looked like Rambro out there shooting people and doing all types of ducks, rolls, and dodges. I would make Wesley Snipes look bad!!! Lol!!! Our team won all four games. The we went back and just chilled and did the romantic part of the evening. Just me, the gf, candles, and some music.



Listening to
Tony Toni Tone!
Anniversary Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

CNEL said...

Congrats. You two make me sick btw. Sykers you know I'm happy for ya'll. Just don't f it, okay, get it, got it, good.

Jameil said...

yay! that's great! one year?

BK said...

congratulations.. :) and thanks for stopping by :) come back often

Ms.Honey said...

AWWW..congrats. I love when black people love lol...I updated hopefully it will show up cause blogger is acting funny..

Waddie G. said...

happy anniversary!!!

ShawnQt said...

Congrats man!

Anonymous said...

Thanx everyone for the congrats!!!

jameil1922 - It is our one year anniversary.

Jameil said...

yippeeeeeee!

Sherlon Christie said...

Congrats.

Rell said...

Congrats, even tho I don't know you.

Laser Tag is off the chain!

Anonymous said...

Thanx again to those who sent their congrats. I am surprised that I got this many comments. That normally does not happen.

NegroPino™ said...

Congrats!!!!!!! And many more......

the prisoner's wife said...

congrats! love is a beautiful thing