Thursday, April 13, 2006

All By Myself

My roommates have gone home for the Easter Break. This means I have the apartment all to my self!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!! Wild parties and all that good ish!! Sike lol! This means that it will be peaceful and quiet. I cannot wait!! It may seem lonely and all but I like the silence. It is relaxing and it provides me the time and place to meditate and think.

Me and the gf are arguing. She is mad that I was a little cranky while being sick. I was very sick earlier this week. It is not necessary to tell all the symptoms but I felt like I was going to die. I even missed that midterm (which I took today). I had asked her about the midterm. She got all upset asking me why am I trying to cheat. I did not want to know questions, just tell what was and was not covered. So I got upset at her accusing me of cheating. I just said I wont ask about it, figuring that the convo is over. Obviously not because now she is saying she does not like the attitude I carry. She claims that I carry the "i dont give a fuck" attitude. I disagree. Oh well, you cant always agree on everything.

But I am glad I got this apartment *now I start to sing* "All to myself!!!!!"

5 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

LOL...I don't want to see you on the news because you were paryting so hard that the place burned down LOL....yes we should find a meeting together then I would have an excuse to buy another pair..can't have no one at the meeting out shoeing me lol

Supa said...

Glad you're feeling better!! And oh, those relationship woes...

It'll be all right. Even if it 'aint - it is.

Out!

Anonymous said...

@ Honey- so far, the news has not arrived!!! You probably outshoe me because you have the money too lol!!

@ supa - I am glad I am feeling better too. It will be alright!!

Jameil said...

oh i'm bout to be so happy b/c my roomie is leaving too. thank GOD b/c someone (no names) has been driving me to drink for about a minute.

y'all will get over it. men are often nonchalant. it drives all of us crazy. STOP IT!! lolol j/k.

CNEL said...

Enjoy it will it lasts, we're in for the homestretch, homeslice. What are you doing this summer? I don't remember you telling me, something with a dig in Carroll Park?

Glad you are feeling better. Everyone is getting sick.

LoL all couples fight. Yeah if I were in your situation we would have had some words about the cheating accusations. A questioning of the integrity, not cute in the slightest.

Disagreement is natural. As long as you talk through the problems, walk through the problems, and resolve to learn from the experiences.

Have a great rest of your weekend!