Monday, April 10, 2006

My Lovely Wekend

My weekend was great. Here is the recap:

Friday
I got the RA position!! I am very excited. This means that I can cut back on the loans and even start paying some of them off. I called my mother and she was happy. Now all my friends want to be in my building!! Hahahahaha!! I do not find out my assignment until May though. But I am happy to have the job.

I also had a prospective student stay the night on Friday. His name is Sean and he was from Syracuse NY. He was a quiet lil guy. My roomies took him to this Battle of the Bands thing at Penn State Behrend. Then I took him to a 90s hip hop party. He had a good time there. I got some girls to dance with him. These girls gave hime the most seductive dance ever. He had this big ass grin on his face!! It was funny. Then this girl approached me. Here is the convo:

Girl: (while we are dancing) Hi! My name is Christina. What is yours??
Me: (confused) My name is Gary. How are you??
Christina: I am good.
Me: Are you a perspective student?
Christina: Yes
Me: Where are you from??
Christina: I am from Rochester. What are you doing tonite?
Me: I am going back to my place. I do have a girlfriend.
Christina: You won't next fall.

So I was shocked as shit!! She had some nerve!! This is what she had going against her:
1. She was young. 3. She had the body of a 13 year old boy
2. I have a girlfriend 4. She stepped to me on some Ho-type shit
So I shrugged it of and took my live in back to my place. He met some females b/c my roommate (the one from the previous post) had some friends over. I convinced one of them to give the prospective student a lap dance (I might not be single but I still got it ;). He left me note saying he had the time of his life. I am glad that I provided him a good time.

Saturday
This was quiet. I went grocery shopping with my girlfriend. We just watched movies with my roomies.

Sunday
This was my gf's roommate birthday. So we took her Jamaican a$$ out with all her Jamaican friends. These girls are a trip!!! They were asking about are they eating cat rat or dog. I tried not to laugh but it was hard. It was a great time. I t was this little hole in the wall restaurant that had decent food. I cannot tell about the rest of the day. That's a lil personal ;)!!

Monday
It decent. I missed one class because I overslept. I have a midterm in it Wednesday but I am doing well enough. I went to work to make up an hour. I spent that hour eating lunch!!! I ate dinner and then went to boxing. I am out of shape!!! My coach made fun of my pouch. I have a lil belly that developed after my fight. I have not really kept myself up. I figure my gf think im sexy so it does not really matter. But when I saw my gut, I felt a little embarrased. So I have created a little regiment to help myself. Also, i plan on getting under 16o pounds for my next fight. I want to fight in the 152 weight class. I got a nice little ways to go.

4 comments:

CNEL said...

On being a RA- Congrats. Having known you for ten years I have the upmost confidence in your ability to be a good role model, and a help to others.

On having a PFS (prospective freshman student)- Aren't you, Mr. Mercyhurst?

On the lil tomboy- You should have told the lil wannabe homewrecker, it's hard to mess up a good thing, and that M will throw down Detroit style LoL.

Freak!

Umm and do not talk to me about exercise. But yea get in shape for the fight!

Sherlon Christie said...

Congrats on the RA gig...but you be easy on Jamaicans...we are hard working people

Ms.Honey said...

Congrats on the RA position....let me find out you are the man to party with while visiting campus LOL

Jameil said...

congrats on the ra! yay!! less than impressed w/your "he got game" type actions. rolling my eyes... HARD.