Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tagged

Surprisingly, I was tagged. Here we go.

Four things.

Here it go.Four jobs I've had:
1. Counter and cleaner of rocks in the archaeology processing lab
2. Burger flipper
3. Community Organizer/Mobilizer
4. Civil War sailor

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Motorcycle Diaries
2. Maria Full of Grace
3. Love Jones
4. Ray

Four Places I have lived:
1. Baltimore
2. B-More
3. Bodymore
4. That's it

4 Shows I love:
1. A Different World -reruns but still
2. Real World - (Maybe it can come back and be better??!?! Possibly?) :(
3. Monday Night Football
4. Anything History channel

Four highly-touted TV shows I don't get the hype:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. Survivor

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. Night by Elie Weisel
2. The Giver
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
4. Dawn by Elie Weisel

4. Four places I have vacationed:
1. Capri, Italy
2. Pennsylvania
3. Wyoming
4. Cuba - not really a vacation but it was really relaxing, i can tell the story if you want

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chicken and dumplings
2. apple sauce
3. grilled chicken sandwich
4. grilled cheeseburgers

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. MSNBC.com
3. mtv.com
4. Facebook

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. D.C.
2. Baltimore - where I lay my head
3. Somewhere in the Carribean
4. My retirement spot: Capri - I know its early but I know I gotta save up


And I'm tagging:
1. Amberjane
2. Whoever falls upon this
3. Whoever comes upon this
4. Whoever rests upon this

4 comments:

Jameil said...

ooh italy!! btw neither applesauce nor grilled cheese are "dishes." um... no. lolol. you sound like the b.f. he thinks cereal and pb&j are ok dinner choices... AND HE'S NOT IN COLLEGE!!

do you know how funny "Counter and cleaner of rocks in the archaeology processing lab" sounds? lolol. and is "Civil War sailor" code for slave? it always annoys me how civil war re-enactments are never "that" realistic. where in pa do you consider a vacation?

Anonymous said...

I considered vacation being relaxing in the Blue Ridge Mountains in southern PA. Also, some lady did ask me if I was a slave. I almost went OJ Simpson on her a$$!!!

I love pb&j!! I live off that!!! Dont be hatin on the applesauce now. You heat it up, put some apple junks and cinnamon in it and you got tha bomb right dere!! Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I'm through with Jameil over 'is "Civil War sailor" code for slave?' LoL too friggin hilarious.

LoL get some cooking skills while you in Erie, cause I will be expecting you to throw the King a feast, as I visit throughout the course of our early professional lives.

You, Medora, and I will have to do dinner, while you kids are in Bodymore.

Sherlon Christie said...

i see is becoming a popular blog post.