Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Heated

It is Tuesday and I am pissed!! My ex sent me some IM acting retarded. Here
is what she sent me.

BellaRagazza127 (12:27:28 AM): i must say gary, i expected you to be more
mature than not speaking to me, and taking me off your myspace friends and
all....thought u might b happy for me that i got into college. i guess i was
wrong, happy valentines day anyway....

Now she knows why I removed her off of my friends' list. First of all, she
has done me grimey. Sleeping with my friends and lying to me about it can be
considered grimey. So I called her when I found out and told her that we are
not friends. I proceeded to tell her that I never want to talk to her again.
I can quote what I said, " Even if I am forced to live as long as God
himself I will never talk or see you again. We are no longer friends."

Tell me if I am wrong, but if someone told you that, does it not mean that
we are no longer friends??? I believe it means we are no longer friends.
Since we are no longer friends, it means that I don't have to congratulate
you. I am allowed to remove you from whatever I please. I told her our
friendship is terminated. I have not talked to her in almost 2 months.What
doesn't she understand?!?!?!?!?!?

It does not help that I am stressed. So she picked the wrong nite to mess
with me. Never in my life have I ever had the urge so strong to punch
someone!!!! Now I do.

Lord give me the strength to not be sooooooooooo pissed. Please help me.
Someone tell me what to do. I apologize for the evil post. I just had to
vent. The rest of my Valentine�s Day is going to be perfect.

4 comments:

Jameil said...

chill out. continue to act like she doesn't exist. you have the current gf to focus on. i had to tell someone the same thing. i believe my exact words were, "if you pass me in the hall, act like you don't know me." and i meant it.

more than 6 months later, he still hadn't gotten it, so i made it a little more clear (stupid and unnecessary as he was drunk and it was the day before graduation-- meaning never have to see him again). the point is, you seem (and are) way more in control when you continue to ignore those who deserve it. enjoy the day.

Ms.Honey said...

She just made cause you aren't letting her not being around press you. She probably expected that you would come running back by now. You have control now and some people can't deal with life when they have no control anymore...have a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

Waddie G. said...

it seems like she's just still being a pain in the u-know-what...you're doing good by dismissing her.

Mrs A. said...

sometimes when folks are too weak to just come real or walk away like they should, they throw some ish into the atmosphere just to get a response from you, poistive or negative...don't respond cuz she'll know she still can get to you.