Wednesday, February 01, 2006

State of the Union Address

I normally do not write about politics. I will discuss it but I do not write about it for some strange reason. But after hearing the State of the Union Address, I had to say something.

Have you ever felt pissed on?? I did after I watched the speech. All I could think of was how George Bush lied to us; how he deceives us. He claims that he supports our troops, yet he does not give them money to have the proper equipment. He also tries to shrink their pay and benefits. Bush is all for better education yet he cuts student grants and loan money. Bush and his Republican friends will not fully fund the No Child Left Behind Act, something he initiated and pushed through Congress. He tells us he wants to go to war for weapons and there were/are none. He is all for being fiscally responsible yet he continues to keep increasing government spending and cutting taxes. He tells us he is fighting the war against drugs yet he snorts coke and smokes weed. Bush supports cheaper drugs and medication yet he allows us to be price gouged by pharmeceutical companies. Mr Bush, thank you for all of your support. You are really helping us.

He keeps lying to the American people yet no one seems to care. We all cared that Clinton was getting his dick sucked yet we do not seem to care that our family members and friends are dying because of lies. It seems to me that Americans do not care that they are being deceived. Is there anyone out there who does???

So here is what I say: go ahead Bush and fucking try and rule the world. Blow up school kids, rape our economy, and dick over our soldiers. Lie to us because we will not say anything. You only do it for our protection.

2 comments:

Waddie G. said...

I was so not moved by George Bush's insincerity by only caring about the Black race when it only came to HIV/AIDS as if it's the only issue we face. He wasn't concerned about the education in the inner-city, rather helping private education in certain subjects. I wasted my time watching that piece of crap from him.

AJ said...

I remember seeing footage of U.S. citizens crying when they found out that he had been re-elected.... us Canajuns feel for you... he has RUINED the strength of your dollar in Canada too.