Friday, February 24, 2006

The King Is Back!!!!!

I am home now in Baltimore!! I am sooooooo glad to be back. I needed a break after finals and all. I did get the grade for two of my finals. I have a B+ in my Paleoanthropology class and an A+ in my Latin II class. I am doin the damn thing up there in the "land of the frozen sun" aka Erie, PA.

So it is all sunshine here. Thats good because I have seen too much snow. I eat, sleep, breathe, and shit snow (maybe I dont shit it but you get the picture). I have a load of things to do. One is check out some potential jobs. I got an email about possibly working an archaeology site here in Baltimore. I also may work with St. Ignatius over the summer. I might also work at the aquarium. So I have some choices since I am not going to field school.

Let me get going yall. I just woke up and my breath smells like a dragon's. Talk to you later!!

1 comment:

Jameil said...

ooh la la! those internships sound cool.