Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Pressure Is On

I know she is probably going to read this.

Her has a new boyfriend now. I know him. He is her former best friend. He is not a bad guy. A hornabll but not a bad guy overall I guess. To each his own.

I would not have blogged about it except that people have been telling me this. People walk up to me and say, "You know she has a boyfriend now, right?" I say I haven't heard because in reality, I have not. Then I hear things such as, "What about you?" or "The pressure is on". I laugh it all off. I guess because I am suppose to rush to find a woman in response.

I guess these people do not realize who the hell I am. I am Epsilonicus. I do things on my time at my speed. Which means I am still going to date around (without anyone's input). I am still going to be very choosey about the women in my life. I keep my love life on the low. There are people in it, I just dont kiss and tell. I need no one to add to the insanity of my love life. I also will not just go pick someone up just because she has done so. I am happy she found someone. I just know that I refuse to let what someone else does dictate how I make moves. My love life will not be dictated by what someone else.

If the pressure is on, its on her. She now has to find a way to make someone else happy while still trying to figure out why she is so unhappy. Kinda glad I am not in that situation. But I do wish her luck. No ill feelings. I just hope she realizes happiness has to start from the inside to the outside, not the other way around.

6 comments:

kathi said...

I adore you. I'm also very proud of the man you are. I know that isn't 'news' to you, but I'm putting it out there all the same.

The Brown Blogger said...

Teach, preacher!

Discombobulated Diva said...

That is a very mature approach towards the entire situation... alot of times, people feel that after a relationship you have to run and find another... what's the rush... continue to work on things at your pace and refuse to let anyone rush u into anything, especially not a relationship...

have a good weekend & take care
~DD

Ms.Honey said...

WOW that last paragraph is something else...hopefully she didn't pick someone else just to make you jealous then again that's her problem...you go boy LOL!!!!!!!!!

Lyrically speaking said...

You had great courage to post this, bravo!! You'll be alright :)

Ray said...

I feel you, she is on that social rebound tip. I can almost bet $$$$$ that she will be trying to mold him into another you. Anywho, you seem like you are a mature brotha come by and check out my blog lets be blog buddies.

Holla acha boy