Friday, January 05, 2007

Out Here On The Grind

Being back at school is a good look for me right now. I am enjoying it even though it is about to get hectic. I like the classes, except one. What I am learning is interesting. This is the life. So I am out here making it do what it do baby!!!

Today was good. I went to class and just hung out for the rest of the day. I also did a lil studying for a test that I have on Monday. I was productive!! Wow!!! Hahahaha

But my day did hit a bump though. I talked to her. More like I asked her for notes here is the story:

I missed a class because I had an early flight home for break. I asked her on this past Wednesday for notes. I still did not have them so I asked again at dinner tonite. She proceeds to make this big show. She says " I need to talk to you because I do not want to embarass you in front of all your friends that I do not know". I held my tongue because I refuse to fight in public. I actually have class. So we are out in the rain for 30 minutes!! 30 FUCKING MINUTES!! I have to hear her say how I used her (bullshit) and treated her badly (bullshit). She has done worse to other guys. What happened has nothing to do with the damn notes I need. She says that giving me notes would be just her giving in. Grow up!! You are either going to give me the notes or not. Don't waste my time. I dont want my hair wet and its cold outside!

She saysshe is offended that I dont talk to her. She made it that way!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO, she should be mad at herself. Then she asks me
" How is life without my help".
I say "I need notes".
She then asks me other than that.
I go ahead and say that since we are not friends, thta is not of her concern. I guess she wanted me to beg. She can lick the bottom of my balls if she wants me to do that (im that upset now). So after telling me she is not seeking revenge (for what i dont know), she says she wont give me the notes as payment for using her. So I spent 30 minutes in the rain just to hear a no. I am not mad at the no, I am mad at her being childish. So here is what I yell at her.

" You could have told me this earlier without the bullshit questions. YOU MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKING VAGINA"

I normally do not use a lot of profanity. She made me though and I refuse to apologize.

Other than that my day went well. How about yours??

5 comments:

Jameil said...

cnel is right. you are out of the control. you really should stick to your earlier decision not to talk to her. both of you obviously can't handle it. you know you could've gotten those notes from any of the 30 or so people in the class. you know i'm the blunt one so... move on.

Anonymous said...

Cnel - The statement was out of control. I let my anger get the best of me.

Jameil - There is 8 people in my class and I had already aske four. 1 missed the class and the other 3 wouldnt give me the notes. Or they avoided me so they wouldnt have to. I was put in a situation where I had to ask her.

Madam DLBG said...

New here, so I don't know the entire story.

From what I just read...she's doing too much. Ur better than me. After the first 5 minutes, I'd walked away and left herin mid sentence. I don't have time for the bs...yes or no.

I understand the frustration. Maybe a better option, since ur classmates r acting like butts, it to speak with the professor during office hours, explain you missed the class, and see if they have notes you can copy or ask if they can give you an outline of what was covered?

Good luck!

Discombobulated Diva said...

hmmm... rough day i see... she was being childish though about the entire situation, but you shouldn't have stooped to her level... you're right though, she defintely shouldn'g have wasted ur time, especailly when in the rain... just keep ur distance until she matures about the entire situation...

~DD

So...Wise...Sista said...

You already know my summation...that 30 minutes was well spent in her mind. It's not so much unnecessary as it is just attention seeking...from her AND you, playboy. I told you, she wont stop until she feels satisfied to have hurt you as badly as you hurt her. Sorry, Young.:)