Monday, July 17, 2006

What A Way To Begin The Morning

I wake up to the cats pulling my doo-rag off and scratching me all over my head and playing in my locks at 6 in the morning. Is this some sort of karmic retribution for some event I do not know about???

Other than the battle with my animals in the wee hours of the morning, my day is fine. I have yet to eat breakfast (its 1pm) but it is going well so far. I feel good so I just cannot complain.

I have a date on Wednesday. I guess you can call it a date. I dont know what it is. A female friend that I know for sure is attracted to me asked me to go to the movies with her. I said yes because being unemployed offers ample opportunities to go out. I hope it goes well. The young lady has a nice personality and she definitely looks good. But is it really a date?? Or are we just hanging out?? I dont know. Uggghhhh!! Stupid ass titles always have confused me.

7 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

Titles confuse things..sometimes LOL

Sangindiva said...

Don't look at it as a date-
it puts too many unrealistic expectations on the situation. Just say I'm hanging out with a cool friend.
You just got out of a relationdhip. Just chill, hang, enjoy the summer days of youth, with no job! hahaha!

nikki said...

okay, when you say date, does that mean you're paying? i ask because you're unemployed. that'd be jacked up if she expected you to pay.

but i'm with diva...it ain't a date. it's just you two hanging out. now if you two end up kissing in the meanwhile, it's all good. friends kiss. ;)

So...Wise...Sista said...

Eff it, it's a date, so what.

OR...

It's not a date. It's something to do.

OR...

2 good looking people can watch movies at the same time.

Yeah?

Discombobulated Diva said...

Don't bother to put a title on it or try and label it... just be open to having a good time with her, which you should since ya'll are already friends... just go with the flow and hopefully things will work out in the end :-)...

The Humanity Critic said...

Cool, how did the date go?? Or have you even gone yet?

Rashan Jamal said...

Just go to the movies and have a good time. The whole date thing will become apparent in her body language.