Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Damn!!!

Listening to: Jagged Edge - Walked Outta Heaven


Homegirl from the last post had to cancel our outing for tomorrow. Something came up. I guess we have to try again.

DAMNIT!!!! I MISS HER!!! I really do. I miss talking to her until I almost fall asleep on the phone. I miss the softness of her voice telling me to go to sleep because she knows I am tired. I miss her laugh. I miss her tears. I miss laying next to me. I miss kissing her in the rain. I miss pinching her ass. I miss how she gave me "the look" whenever I took an "extra step" when it came to being a lil too blunt. I miss hearing her say "I love you". I miss her flirting with me. I miss her winks. I miss her laying in my bed. I miss her hair and them sexy long legs. I miss our signals when it was time. I miss cussing out her roommates when they got outta line. I miss all of that yet I am trying to hang out with some other female. I got issues.

I think I did walk outta heaven. At least I can admit it.

8 comments:

CNEL said...

You do have issues.

Trust what I say...

First things first, that last post. That is a date, no matter how you try to characterize it, it was a date.

Mmmmm.

I know you, and I know that you didn't fall in love with someone. You grew to love someone who helps you to aim higher, and inspires you to achieve more.

Take this time to take stock, reflect, meditate, and contemplate.

Assess your goals. Put her at the top of that list, and go back in the fall and go get your girl.

Damn it and leave Jailbait alone, she may be cute and cuddly but she is not the one. Yeah I said it, and what.

Discombobulated Diva said...

Honestly, if you're missing HER so much, why don't you try and make it work... but only try, if and only if you're willing to give her everything, no holding back... but then again, you're already planning on going out with another chick, who'll probably be your re-bound chick... and trust me, you don't want to turn a good friend into a rebound, it never works out well & someone WILL get hurt...

anyways, you need to follow your heart... if you miss her that much, don't you think its worth trying again (if you're willing to give it your best effort)... cause i can guarantee she's probably missing you just as much as you're missing her...

Sangindiva said...

I'm with discombob-
If you really miss her - Go after yo' woman.
Rebound love is NOT SEXY!!!

nikki said...

you ended the situation with old girl so if it has any hope of being fixed, it's on you. either way, don't go back to her if you have yet to resolve your "forever, but not right now" thing, because that's only playing with her and you don't need to do that.

Clay said...

awwwwwww - that is so cute.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Of course you miss her...you're lonely. And of course you're dating...you need the distraction.

Take this time to feel the loss, and figure out if you want to live without the things she added to your life. But most of all figure out your commitment issues! ;)

Jameil said...

you can admit it but what are you gonna do about it?

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »