Thursday, July 13, 2006

On This Thursday

Last night was great. I called her last nite. We talked about the situation. I believe that she is taking it better. She has a better understanding about what I feel. We even laughed and just had a plain ole convo.

Today was fun also. I was on the radio today. An organization that I used to be a board member of asked that I do this radio interview with someone else. It is on Towson University radio station. The Clear Reception show was the show that we were on. Check out the link on Tuesday to hear me!! But it went well. It was my first time in a radio station. Gave me insight into what I should possibly do when I start my radio show. Then I came home and went practicing my driving with my uncle. Which surprised me because he is a lil too nervous when I am driving. He was cool while I was driving. He remained calm.

Today was lovely. Just how I like it.

6 comments:

Jameil said...

when are you starting a radio show?

Ms.Honey said...

Today was a good day, yesterday might have been bad and tomorrow might be too but today was a good day lol...I can't remember where I've heard that at...but it fits.

Rashan Jamal said...

Are you trying to get back with her? Just from experience, she may be looking at you calling as a sign that you want to get back together.

Glad you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Jameil - My radio show should start in the mid-fall

Honet-Libra ~ It really does fit.

dtscretion ~ Hahahahaha, Hopefully we will make it after all!

T.cas ~ I call bc it doesn't feel right to just break up and not call as if she does not exist.

Jameil said...

what kind of show is it

Anonymous said...

Jameil, there shows have not been decided yet bc this is going to be the first year it is student run. I 3 ideas for 3 shows. A talk news show, a hip hop show, and a late nitght slow jams type of show.