Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Weekend Wrap-Up

I have a lot to tell you. I have been quite busy lately.

Friday:
I really cannot remember what I did Friday! It is that serious!!

Saturday:
I went to Artscape. Artscape is a 3 day art & music festival here in Baltimore. The plan was to meet Cnel and we hang out. Well, I get downtown and it starts to rain. I had no umbrella so I made it to a light rail station and took cover under the hood there. Cnel told me he couldnt make it. So my female friend (who will be called K for now on) calls me up. I tell her I am stuck in the rain. She gets in touch with our friend David(whom I have know since 6th grade) and gets him to come get me. Thats what I am talking about!! A down a$$ female!!! She did not have to do that, but she took care of Daddy!! So my friend David comes and gets me. Guess what?? She was there with him.

We all go to David's house. Me, K (my female friend), Richard (David brother), and David are just chilling. We then go to Cafe Zen. This restaurant is decent. The food is good, the service was decent, and the prices are not bad. It is a small Asian cuisine spot on York Rd and Belvedere. If you come to Baltimore, I may take you there! So we had a great time. The rain cleared up and Me, K, and Richard went to Artscape to see Common perform. Common's performance was hot!!! I mean dude had me all hyped!! There were some fine women at Artscape too. But me and K just were hugged up. Common brought some chick on stage and was dancing. He even played some old skool joints! It was just great!! David scooped all of us up and drove us home.

Sunday
I did what I normally did, lounge around the house. My mom had some goood food and my god brother came over. Then my homeboys Ty and Ron came over. We were tripping for a good minute. I hadnt seen Ron in almost a years so I was definitely happy to see him. We had a good ole time.

Monday
Since I am unemployed, everyday has the possibility of feeling like a weekend. Me and K went out. It was our first date. We went down to the Aquarium. I revealed my inner nerd to her. I stated all these facts about the fish and all. I even "blushed" Now I am dark as all get out. So blushing for me consists of me smiling very hard and not being able to look anyone in the eye. I got all shy. I normally dont do that. After the aquarium, we went to eat. Then we got on the paddle boats down at the harbor. We just talked and all while we were on the boats. Then we walked around the Harbor and watched these trapeze school practicing. Overall, it was nice. I definitely enjoyed K's company. We are definitely gonna hang out again.

12 comments:

NSearchOfMe said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Who else was at the festival?

Lyrically speaking said...

seems like you had a lot of fun at the art festival although it rained, I was suppose to go to the Harlem Book Fair but it rained pretty bad with thunder and lightning

CNEL said...

"A down a$$ female!!! She did not have to do that, but she took care of Daddy!!"

It's like that "Daddy" oh lawd.

So mad you saw Common.

And you saw Ronald really heated.

And you went on a date.

U better call me fool? R u going to be on my show on Sunday or what?

He says and huffs and puffs.

Anonymous said...

nsearchofme ~ There were several acts throughout the 3 day festival. Goapele, Teena Marie, Common, Fertile Ground.

Cnel~ Dont hate because I saw Common! Dont hate because I had a date! Dont hate because I saw Ronald!! Also, how you gonna make me pay for lunch and I am unemployed. Unemployed means broke damnit!!

Delaleuverses ~ I try to have as much fun no matter what the situation is.

Anonymous said...

us dark skinned folk purple as opposed to blushing !!!

Ms.Honey said...

Blushing...hmm WOW. You Daddy now?! LOL..you are too funny...Glad you had a nice time though...

Common is of the CHAIN!! I love seeing him perform live.

Jameil said...

how bout i don't want you to call yourself daddy!! lmao! glad i didn't come to bmore for artscape since it rained. i would've been so sad :( hey! my homie's mom lives on belvedere! that's so cool! there are all kinds of ethnic foods over there. look at me knowin bmore! ahhh yeah! ;O)

kathi said...

That sounds like a great first date, would have impressed me. The whole weekend sounds fun, glad it went so well for you. The date though, still, love it.

Sangindiva said...

Awww your date with K sounds like it was realllly cool!
I'm happy you are blushin' :)

Omar Ramon said...

congrats on the good date! showed her ya nerd and everything...thas wassup! lol.

I LOVE Common...he's one of the best , to me

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Dell data fax modem drivers bextra stevens johnson syndrome Biggest penis in 2005 pic Wheel chair lift autobiles sarah took michelle's bra off Sell your photos to stock Driveway entrane pillars rocks stonespillars Tall legs sex Expage dance girl Asian 4 u index Hair dryers baikal shop New mexico asian massage Sport gang bangs Bobbi anal

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Buy phendimetrazine with no prescription on line