Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you


Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning


This morning is a good one. I have my oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast. It is warm in my apartment. I have no errands to run. Today is my sit down day. I am loving it.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song... I really love their very first acoustic CD... Lazy Sundays are the best!

Rashan Jamal said...

Mine was full of sleep, football and movies.