Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

I snuck back to my place from work so I can blog. I am having a good day. I woke up feeling like a champ. A million dollar baby right here!!! Nothing can take me down! Nothing. Nada. Nihil (that's Latin for ya lol). Kids want to get rowdy in my class? BOOM!! Drop kick to the face! Coworker wants to give me the stink eye? THROAT CHOP*!!!! Ok, maybe I cannot do all that. But as U2 says, ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Tonight is the holiday party at my gym. I have a membership at the Merritt Downtown Athletic Club provided to me for free by my school. Its a very chic gym. Our fine mayor, Sheila Dixon works out there. If given the opportunity, I would kick her in the vag. This woman would sell Tuesday in order to get a fur coat.... anyways. They have a holiday party every year and it is open bar and free for all members. I am going to go and sneak into the VIP section.













Why you may ask.













I AM GETTING ARAB MONEY!!!



























*Throat chop brought to you in part by Humanity Critic*

4 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Dog, did you say kick her in the.... LOL

Have fun at the party!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Jameil said...

i'm so confused. TELL US ABOUT THE PARTY!! you should probably not have the mayor's full name on here w/your pic. you know they try to get teachers fired over stupid stuff they say on the web. hilarious sentiment nonetheless about selling tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Rah - I sure did say it

Ms Cali Brown - Im glad you do!!

Ja - Private school could care less what I say.

Hadassah - "arab money" is a term saying you are making money by the boatload. Like Arab countries are making from oil.