Monday, May 28, 2007

Since I Have Been Home

I have been home since Monday and I have loved it.

BALTIMORE!!!

I have been home since the 21st and I am loving it. I have been relaxing and taking it easy. A friend of mine graduated from Morgan State and threw a party. This young man showed up and had a ball. I loved it. I also been doing a lil bit to make some cash. Just some speaking things that line my pockets. But I have been taking it easy.

I have been holding out on you all. I met this girl that shall be called henceforth "D". I met her a week before I left for school. We met at a really good friend of mine's party. I came with a young lady and all. That lady friend and I went on a few dates and all but then we kind of did not talk. Nothing bad but school got hectic. Plus she told me she was kind of seeing someone. So she finally decides to make hanging out with me a priority. So I take her to the this party.

We get to the party and I am introduced to D. We instantly start flirting, She kind of checked out my lady friend, tryna make sure that she wasnt my girl and all. After that though she had my attention. She flirts and have to flirt back. So I get the number before I leave (*singing to myself* You know what it feels like, the game so pimp tight). I figure that I will prolly not see D again. It is a week before I leave.

Well D is putting in some work!! She made sure she saw me 3 out of the 5 days before I left. Not only that, she took care of a kid. She works as a cook at Olive Garden. And I was moving out. So I did not have much food in the refrigerator, So she brought me food. Since I been home, we have talked every night. We texted each other throughout the day. I am feeling her. She is a cool chick. I am taking it slow. I mean my summer is hectic as all hell. I am going to be gone from June 7th to July 28th. So I aint rushing a damn thing.

I have field school from June 7th to July 28th. I have to do this in order to graduate. Field school is where we actually work on an archaeological site. It is a class. I really am nervous. The site is in Florence, Texas. It is a small town. I have never spent so much time in the South. So I am not even going to pretend I am not nervous. Plus, her is going to be there. That should be an experience. Everyone has bets that we will sleep together. I am definitely going to try and avoid that. No drama is wanted over here. It is going to be hard because she is going to be the best looking thing there. Just say no... Just say no...

Update:
You how when you have a convicted sex offender move into your area they pass out flyers letting you know they are in your neighborhood?? My little brother grabbed the flyer and went looking for the guy. He walked the street for like an hour looking for the guy just because the flyer said if you find the guy with a kid 12 and under call the police. Now my lil bro is 15 and he is stocky, but he need to quit.

Oh yeah. I have On Demand at my house. I love it!!! You can watch music videos whenever you want!! They need to get this at college

9 comments:

Jameil said...

ooh let me help. JUST SAY NO!! stop hatin on the south. i'm sure no more crazy than erie.

*snake*bite* said...

Oooohhh - i hope you can blog whilst your there!

xXx

Anonymous said...

Yay Baltimore. You know eastern Illinois has me breaking my vow to abandon the atrocity which is BET. But they have "The Wire" and "The Corner" so its how I see my dear Baltimore.

D sounds like an interesting prospect. But if I know you, you're entertaining your version of jailbait while you're home.

Field School should be fun, archaeology camp haha. HER will probably indeed be the best looking thing in all of Florence.

Shid after looking at the demographics you're in more of a unique situation than me.

I complain about Walmart you better pray for one.

Tell Q he ain't the friggin neighborhood watch, and that I don't care how old or how stocky his ass is, tell him to stay away from strangers.

College needs so much more, not the least of which is decent cable.

Rashan Jamal said...

First let me apologize for missing the tag, I'm just catching up on my reading.

Field school in the middle of nowhere, with a hot woman, man you got to do something. LOL

And On Demand is the ish. I watched the 1st 5 James Bond Movies on that joint over the holiday weekend.

kathi said...

I'll have to look up Florence and see where you're gonna be.
Yup, it's gonna be a hard summer for you babe, but keep textin' D, it'll help. Mostly, have fun. Speaking from experience, you're only young once...enjoy it.

Prophetess said...

What's up Baltimore?

Anonymous said...

Jameil - Ima try and say no. But sometimes be calling me... I am not hating on the south. it is just different than anything i have ever experienced

Snakebite - We shall see

Cnel - We wont even have tv down there. D is interesting. And I am not entertaining jail bait. Ihave never entertained jail bait. HER being the best looking thing is the problem.

Rashan - See, you gonna get me in trouble lol. I am addcited to On Demand. I am kinda glad they dont have it in school. I would never go to class

Kathi - talking to D is going to be my link to sanity

Hoodoo - Whassup!!

Anonymous said...

K of Blue Monster Crew fame is jailbait LoL.

Don't deny it foo.

La said...

Oh shit! Florence?!?! Boyyyyyyy. I hope it's changed since the last time I drove thru, but it wasn't so friendly for the more melanin enhanced folk.




Don't let anyone convince you racism is dead. It's alive and still kickin' down here in Texas.