Friday, May 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged

The Rules.... You are to write six revealing, strange/quirky things about yourself. Then tag 6 other people. This should be fun.

1. I eat the food on plate weird. I first taste everything. Then eat one thing at a time.

2. I constantly clean my fingernails. Not cut them, but clean them. I just can't help it.

3. Whenever I enter my mom's house or my apartment, I open the refrigerator. I even do it randomly. I am not hungry, I just do it.

4. I am right-handed but I hold my ink pen like a lefty

5. Every few months I rotate where I sleep in my bed. For example, I slept with my head towards the window first few months of school. Then I moved to my head facing the door.

6. I have to check the news at least 5 times a day. I am addicted.

I tag Cnel, 'Nefty, Wise (I know u hate being tagged), Jameil, Bk Diva, Rashan

5 comments:

Jameil said...

you know i hate being tagged too. i eat everything one at a time, but i don't taste it first. doesn't everyone open the refrigerator incessantly?

Lola Gets said...

I finally made it back to your blog! And at a great time too: your playlist was great to listen to at work!
:)
L

Anonymous said...

Don't tag me, and expect me to reveal small lil random tidbits about myself. Umm I have an image haha.

Ray said...

Cool,

You know, I think we need to name this five Taxicab Confessions. Here is one im sharing with you and errone else that stroll through here:

1) I am turned on by a woman, when she whispers a foreign language in my ear. OHMYFRIGGGINDAYUM. FIND ME A SISTA LIKE THAT, with some of the other qualities and its A 2 da geezey. *Exits stage left*

So...Wise...Sista said...

Didnt I just do this ???