Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Junior Year of College in Review

Here is my junior year of college in review:

-single
-the big blow up with her
-RA training
-my invisible Air Force Ones!!
-I got a stripper pole on my birthday!!
-I enjoyed my time at the Pennsylvania Black Conference on Higher Education in October
-Going to Pitt Titusville with my girl Jess. Big ups to her!!
-Trips home chilling with my Blue Monster Crew!!
-My epiphany with "When The Levees Broke"
-Me tryna holler at the 24 year old RA on my staff and failing miserably hahahaha
- Going to a party thrown by someone in major and that girl getting me drunk and tryna keep me at her place
-Going through Black people withdrawal
-Giving my residents lap dances as birthday gifts
-My ever revolving female situation.
-The big blowup in the rain with her
-
Savannity's recital
- The bitter, bitter, Erie cold
-Trying to get the radio station up
-Caribbean Nite at my place
- The parties at my place nearly every weekend
-My wild and crazy Easter break
-My little brother came and visited
-Virginia Tech (bow head in remembrance)
-MY PITTSBURGH WEEKEND!!!
-Her and I talking again
-Me being hurt by her
-Moving out my apartment
-A new young lady (I have not blogged about her yet)

Anything I left out???

7 comments:

`NEFTY said...

She must've been real special to you, just don't stay heartbroken, it'll ruin you. && I know...

Anonymous said...

I just know that there needs to be a bigger blue monster, cause I've never made any of the outtings. Damn, makes me contemplate a recap of my junior year. Can you believe that in a year we will be turning a page in the story of our lives.

Jameil said...

i don't know but invisible Air Force Ones, lap dances and a stripper pole make you a stripper. to this i say, make that money honey, but don't let that money make you.

Ray said...

Well good luck with that and thanks for stoppin through, I urge u to cum back most def!!

Prophetess said...

A nice recap, indeed! Eps, I must say you're growing into a fine young man. Perfection comes with age.

Anonymous said...

'Nefty - Ya boy dont stay heartbroken. She got cut and I added some new players on to the team.

Cnel - You should do a recap. The fact that we are almost done is SCARY!!!!

Jameil - Wow!! You had to take it there. Oh yeah, you are spamming me on MySpace too.

Ray - I will keep returning Ray as long as you write

Hoodoo - Im like wine. I get better with age

La said...

Lmao! Are you even ALLOWED to give lap dances to your residents? I'm almost SURE there's a rule against that somewhere. Listen to Jam's advice... lol