Monday, February 26, 2007

Break Time

I have been home on Spring Break since Friday. It feels good to be back.

I just needed to get away from it all. For about the past two months at school, I have not been feeling like myself. My mood has been different. I have felt very grumpy and moody. I have been more reclusive. My patience is thinning with people. I find that I am isolating myself from others. All I want to do is sleep. I just do not feel like myself. I know something is wrong. This is not normal. No one can tell me otherwise. I will do some investigating when I return to school. I just know.

I really dont have much to say. I have been taking it easy. Anyway. When I have something to say, I will let you all know.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You suck.

How are you not going to have something to say?!

Well I hope things get on the up and up for you.

Maybe I'll definitely have to visit to do some investigating of my own. I'll let you know.

-CNEL

Anonymous said...

i went through this same thing my junior year in college ... hold tight ... things might ease up ... hope all gets better though!

kathi said...

Take care of yourself and enjoy yourself. We'll be here for you, we're not going anywhere.

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

sleeping? sounds a little like depression to me.

but im not a doctor and i dont play one on TV.


the very

Prophetess said...

Maybe you need a good ******** (insert your own word here), LOL! I heard there's nothing like a good round or two of ******* to restore a man's mental, sexual, physical, spiritual, emotional vitality.

I find that when I'm in a rutty, depressed mood, it's usually because I'm not getting my weekly dose of (bad word written here).

Maybe you could also consider taking a vitamin to up your energy level. I find it highly unusual that even though you're so young, you have a low energy drive. Most young people I know are so super energetic and always raring to go. But none the less, take care of yourself, drink plenty of water, eat balanced meals, don't pimp so hard, and repeat after me:

"Nom yo ho. Ren gue kyo"... (Buddhist chant)

Sherlon Christie said...

jojo...might have a point.

Don't Oppress Me said...

Jojo D took the words right out of my mouth...or right out of my fingers, right down to The Lotus Sutra.

I'm a firm believer that ******** is necessary for a man to be at his best.

BK said...

*waving* hey EP... :) I'm back :)

Jameil said...

take it easy, take it take it eaaaaaaasy. enjoy yourself relaxin homie! i will be doin the same thing in about 3 weeks. woop woop!