Friday, February 09, 2007

Da Weekend Flava!!

I cannot keep living like this!! My weekend was live!!!

Friday:
My really good friend had her recital that night. She is the first African-American to gaduate from our music department here. So her recital was called " I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings". It was beautiful. She invited me to do a poem by Paul Lawrence Dumbar. Here are some pics
Savanity and her lil brother



























Yours truly













After the recital, me and Mouse went to my place with another friend and watched a movie. Mouse ended up staying until 4am again (she is making a habit of it). I still have not outright asked her if she is feeling me. I need to do that very soon.

Saturday
I did speed dating that night. It was fun. I met a few young ladies. Some were really feeling me. I have to check my mailbox to see if they sent me their info. I did get a phone call that night. She called me about an hour after speed dating. Shorty somehow got my cell number. They have not even mailed out the info yet but she got my cell number. I looked her up on facebook.com and she is cute. I will definitely keep in touch.

Sarah (this Asian chick I just met Wednesday who has been blowing me up) called me and wanted me to come over. I went over to her place and chilled at her party. The party then moved to my place. Some of my residents came over and we danced the night away. I ended up kissing this chick named Brandy. I worked with her last year. She is cute but I never thought there would be something between us. I did not go to sleep until 6am

Sunday
I did a whole bunch of homework and watched the Grammys. I was disappointed with the John Legend/John Mayer/ Corinne Bailey Rae performance. That was a dud performance. Sarah then called me and asked if she could come over. We ended up watching Blow with Johnny Depp. I love that movie. She left at 2am. That girl must be feeling me. She makes sure I hear from her.

I hav a feeling that all these women are going to get me in trouble. I need to slow my life down. I am glad break is coming up soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so blown that your friend is going to be an African-American first in 2007, but I guess somebody has to pave the way.

I favor Mouse, she seems sweet. You don't need no devilish woman with devilish ways.

But back to you, I am not enabling your behavior, you are a man whore end of discussion.

NegroPino™ said...

I must say u look rather handsome in that pic........Should i have said that allowed, i think thats illegal.....okay ill stop now....

Anonymous said...

we already talked about this lol ... but i aint mad at ya ... you do need to ask mouse straight out though!... congrats to youre friend always great to see black folks makin firsts!

So...Wise...Sista said...

You clean up rather nicely, young man. ;)

kathi said...

Love the pics. I gotta ask, though...what does it mean when you say Sarah's been 'blowing you up'?

Anonymous said...

Cnel - Well, you know Mouse is out of the picture.

Negropino - You got jokes!!! It is definitely legal!!

AI - I am glad u aint mad

Wise - Thanx. It does not take much effort to look this sexy

Kathi - It means that she calls a lot

Lola Gets said...

Yeah, that set at the Grammys looked like: "we dont have anything else for these young people to do, so lets just throw them together." I put it on mute.
L