Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Things You Do Not Know About Me

I was tagged by Brooklyn Diva to do this. Here we go

1. I am very selfish and arrogant
The main reason I attend the college I am at is because I will be the first Black male to have graduate from my department. Once I heard that, I knew I would end up here. I knew I would get in a history book so I had to do it. Its the opportunity of a lifetime.

I wake up in the morning thinking I am sexy. I will tell you I am one of the best humans to ever live. I think I have it like that. I believe there is nothing I cannot do. I have a Knaye West complex

2. I have addictive tendencies

I pick up bad habits easily. Just small ones. I quit biting my nails now to always cleaning them. Once I drop one little habit, I pick up another one.

3. I struggle to express my emotions

Past girlfriends have complained about this a lot. Especially the one I broke up with right after I got to college. They have said that I do not express my emotions alot. They want me to be more expressive. I can agree with that. I kind of do not express my emotions. I feel sad but I do not express it. I feel angry and I don't express it. I guess I need to express my emotions more. They say it is detrimental to not be expressive. I do not know.

4. I am an introvert

Some of you may laugh, (esp Cnel) but I am an introvert. I am very selective of my friends. I do not reveal much about myself to people. I still get nervous in crowds. But I love my alone time. I really do. I get annoyed with people (especially women) very easily. It just works like that. Sometimes I hate people. I mean that seriously.

5. I hold grudges

I never forget when you do me wrong. I may forgive but I never forget. I will always remember, even if forced to live as long as God himself

6. I have a special definition of the difference between confidence and arrogance

Confidence - I am the best
Arrogant - I am better than you
You see the difference???

I am going to tag: Hassan, Missy, So Wise,

11 comments:

Don't Oppress Me said...

I'd have to say I'm def. # 1(or so I've been told). Get it? #1.
Ah I'm so witty for thinking of that.
But I've got #3 too. People are too damn mushy.

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious, you loser.

You're def #1, though I've taught you well, so you could be selfless if you wanted. Also yeah you're a little arrogant, but I've taught you about humility.

HaHa your nail fixation isn't your worst addictive tendency, now is it?

With regards to # 4, Haha I once read it "Introvert by nature, Extrovert by choice" that could be you.

Prophetess said...

You didn't tag me, Epsi! Now, I must cry. No, not for real. Just joking...

Judging from your description of yourself, one of three things must be happening to you:

1. You're a Pisces, or if not,

2. You're an early Aquarius or a middle-of-the-month Taurus...

All three Zodiacs are arrogant, selfish people, or :

3. None of the above truly describes you. Maybe you were being a bit facetious and playful when you wrote that out. Never the less, you're still a sweetie pie.

.... By the way: aint shit wrong with being arrogant, confident, or selfish. Holla!

Jameil said...

hey babe. may wanna let go of some of that selfishness and anger. it makes life a lot harder. esp. when it comes to truly appreciating what you have and what you're doing. in the end the grudges get you no where. refusing to forget means there's a better memory you push aside to make room for the hurtful ones. trust, i gotta work on that myself but its true.

you didn't explain the selfish part. lmao @thinking you're sexy. you should tho. if you don't, who will nah mean? thinking you are is what makes everyone else believe it, too. cleaning your nails isn't a bad habit, obsessively? a bit odd.

a lot of people struggle to express themselves but guess what? this blog is a great first step. i wouldn't go so far as to call myself an introvert by any stretch of the imagination but i value my alone time.

lmao @i am better than you. you ain't better than me folk!! hahahahahaha. me and stace say, "i'm not conceited, i'm convinced." know what else i say? i did not ASK to be this fly.

Discombobulated Diva said...

Luv your definition between confidence and arrogrance... i couldn't agree with you more...

sometimes its good to forget people's mistakes... granted you don't want to fall for the same mistake twice, but not forgetting can cause you more pain in the future...

Sangindiva said...

Welll this was inciteful!

Hey you! Glad to know you and your Kanye Complex are doin' well! :)

kathi said...

None of this surprised me. You're just who you are, and I think that's pretty impressive.

Laughing at sangindiva's Kanye Complex...that's funny.

Lola Gets said...

Man, Im very, VERY honest, and an exhibitionist, and people dont believe me when I say Im shy! TRUST me, I can be open and shy - its like being "on" and "off." So, shake off the haters! Oh wait, you dont care, cause youre so arrogant!
LOL
:)

So...Wise...Sista said...

You tag...I oblige..this time. :)

Ms.Honey said...

I tend to hold grudges too..I forgive but I NEVER forget LOL

fuckgoogle said...

1,4,5...I cosign...why give someone a second chance to play you.