Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Break Time

Now I should be at class right now. My class is at 11. Its is 11:10 and I walked outside, felt how cold it is and decided against going. I just do not feel like going to class. I am exhausted. I cannot sleep for some reason. Plus I just did not feel like walking to class. Can someone get me a Hover-Round?

It is cold here in Erie, PA. How cold you may ask? It is 10 degrees with winds at 21mph. That means you feel it in your bones. I walked from my apartment to the cafeteria, a 3 minute walk, and my joints started stiffening as if I had arthritis. I went to class on Monday and it was -5 degrees. It is colder here than in Alaska.

Now with all that said, my fellow bloggers should make donations. Send me soup, ramen, or anything that I can fix inside my place. Blankets, heaters, gloves, hats (make sure the hats are large. I have locs) are also appreciated. Cash can also be sent!!! Email me for my address!! Hahaha!!

Let me go shower and do some work since I decided to play hooky

2 comments:

Ron Bramlett said...

You need to stock up on some chicken pot pies when its cold like that. That's what I lived off of during the winter months of college when it was like 35ยบ in Alabama. I don't know about that -5 stuff though. Damn.

kathi said...

I remember that cold stuff, not a fan! One word, darlin', TRANSFER.
Poor thing, I hated coming home after bartending in below zero temps and winds so bad I couldn't open my eyes and having to walk my dog at 2a.m. On the other hand...poor pup.