Monday, December 11, 2006

The Weekend Buzz

Let me tell you about the weekend:

Friday
My night started pretty benign. I did a shift at the radio station. Me, Mari, and Nick do Caribbean nite on Fridays. So we were just chillaxin at the station. Then I run to a Student Activities event in the Rec Center. I win a photo album in a raffle. Then me and the girl named Christina go the archaeology party.

I normally do not go to the archaeology parties. I dont socialize with many people in my major so that is why I normally do not go. But I went Friday. I learned a veru important lesson: MAKE YOUR OWN DRINKS!!! This girl name KB made my drinks too strong and got me tore up!! Now when I drink, I start giving lap dances and taking my clothes off. I also laugh at everything. So lets just say I got a lil friendly. Then KB was flirting with me talking about I have to work in order to "horizontally dance" with her. I told her I never work, I always play. Then when she came back and told me she had a man, I said to her "Your boyfriend is a speed bump under my tire". Lets just say that I talk mad junk when I am drunk and you tell me I cant do something.

KB then got upset because I wanted to leave. She wanted me to stay. I told he I am either going to stumble home or she can walk me home. Well lets just say two friends of mine walked me home because I refused to stay. I do not feel comfortable staying at other people's place when I am drunk.

Saturday
I just chilled that night. Me and Christina (from above) watched "The Da Vince Code". I loved that movie!!! It makes a brother think. After the movie, me and Christina sat up and talked until 5:30am. The movie went off around 1:30. It was just great to sit up and talk to someone. Now do not get ahead of yourself people!! She has a boyfriend and them two seem happy. Looks aint everything but if she wanted it, Saturday provided ample opportunity for her to put on a move. But we discussed religion, politics, homosexuality and the church, relationships, friendship, everything.

Sunday
I went to the Diversity 101 (which is a club here on campus that I am the treasurer of) office and cleaned it up. My friend Eric used to date Christina. So he brought it up and made an interesting face.

I called him out on it. If he had a problem with me and Christina hanging out, he should have manned up and said something. He said he was fine but I know he has a problem. I hate when dudes have a problem and wont say anything. I met Christina before me and Eric were cool. Eric aint my best friend. We are just cool. Our friendship has just started. So has me and Christina's. So I am not honor bound to pick sides and I wont. I believe I can be friends with both. Either one has a problem with it, they can build a bridge and get over it.

I listened to Cnel's last radio show and called in. It was good until his hot made a blanket statement saying that all Muslims hate Jews. I told her that she was wrong. I also said as an intelligent person, you should not say things like that. I believe the statement was very biased and prejudiced. She disagreed and took it personally. Cnel let us argue and he kinda referree-ed the situation. But I believe I was coreect in saying that the statement was prejudiced. If a White person made such a statement, we would rip them a new asshole. So I do not think anyone, Black, White, Brown, or Purple should be allowed to make prejudiced statements.

And that was my weekend. Let me go do some laundry now. I am almost out of clean socks.

4 comments:

Discombobulated Diva said...

"Either one has a problem with it, they can build a bridge and get over it." luv that statement... i'm gonna have to steal it from ya...

glad u had a good weekend... good decision on not chosing sides and for asking your friend if he had a problem with you and Christina's friendship... u did all you can do, and since he didn't take the oppurtunity to say something, he doesn't have the right to get mad about it later...
~DD

p_nami said...

Hey!

Even drunk you are practical! As for Eric...like I hinted before, loyalty only lies with friends...there's no love lost when it comes to associates. But since you say that you are respecting ol girl's relationship, then I don't see what his problem is. Do you

So...Wise...Sista said...

Ooooooooh...and where in the hell was her man while you were up pondering the meaning of life and such profundities at 5 in tha mornin?

Anonymous said...

DD~ You sure can steal that from me if you like! I did everything I could to keep the peace.

Dollface~ I have to still be practical. I cannot get caught slacking on my game now!! I dont see what the problem is anyway.

So Wise~ Her man does not go to school with us. He was out drinking. Sounds like a personal problem between them two