Thursday, December 07, 2006

It Gets No Better Than This

A friendship that ceases was never real - St. Jerome

Her
does not exist in my world anymore. She made the decision for it to be like that. You will not hear anymore about her. I will not waste another word, another drop of ink, tap of the keyboard, or another breath on the essence of her existence. I am done. I do not even want to talk about it anymore.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

A friendship that ceases was never real - St. Jerome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nuff said! you know im with you all the way!

The Brown Blogger said...

Word!

Let us move on.

*snake*bite* said...

Not quite sure who but ok - hope ur good.

xxS*Bxx

NegroPino™ said...

U have a good weekend!!!!!!

BK said...

OUT YA SYSTEM... COLD TURKEY.. DATS WASSUP

CNEL said...

Okay, let me find out you're making this about growth!

Leepak Hope-ra said...

On to bigger and better...do that thing!