Thursday, December 21, 2006

Im So Lazy

I have been home for Christams Break almost a week now. I have had nothing but free time but I have not updated. I just have not felt like it. But don't fear, Epsi is here!!!!

I got in last Friday and hit the track running like a nosebleed. I went bowling with my Blue Monster Crew (will explain sometime later). K was there (look back). She was awkward around me especially after she found out that I knew she was kinda seeing some dude. I told he rthat she is not my woman so no need to worry. I am not jealous over something that does not belong to me. So the Blue Monster Crew went bowling and just enjoyed ourselves.

I spent a few days resting at home and then I went to dinner Tuesday nite with Cnel and So Wise. So Wise is the first blogger that I have met in person. I do not count Cnel because I knew him before we started blogging. We went to this spot near Loyola College called Loco Hombre. I heard of it before but I never ate there. The restaurant was good though. They make good mojitos ;) (thanx Wise). So me, Cnel and Wise just chilled. All I am gonna say is Wise is gorgeous and funny. She dished out some of that life experience to some young dudes and it is priceless. It was a good time. We will be doing it again.

So now I have to force myself into the Christmas spirit. I hate Christmas music and if it was up to me, I would not celebrate Christmas. I just have never been a fan f it. I canno explain why. But anyways, let me go watch Star Trek Voyager and figure out what gifts I have left to buy. Peace.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lazy ass, just kidding.

Now that I'm finally done the semester, I'm definitely going to enjoy some "me" time.

Have a Happy Holiday foo, and we better meet up before you head back to PA, or else. Oh and don't forget "Why Are All the Black Kids" next time.

NegroPino™ said...

Have a Happy Merry Xmas........

The Brown Blogger said...

Word, life kid...

That's what you're supposed to be doing, finding new ways to be lazy. You deserved that with all the hard work you're putting in at school.

Enjoy the down time.

Glad you enjoyed the dinner and outing with ya crew. Find some good in the remaining time off and get some sleep. Trust me, you;ll need it later.

Jameil said...

yes!!!! those banning Christmas unite!! it will be great fun! so jealous of the blogger meet up. running like a nosebleed? that's nasty. i got my first nosebleed ever the morning after my ann'y party and i was so scared. i was like i didn't drink that much the night before. am i dying??? i didn't so that's a relief.

Jameil said...

oh yeah and please enjoy free lazy time. it will be gone soon enough.

Sherlon Christie said...

I've met Cnel is person too...very cool dude.

Lyrically speaking said...

It's ok to take a well-deserved break from blog world, I have my moments so I can relate. You went bowling, that must have been fun.