Monday, October 09, 2006

Why I Love My Roommates!!!

My roommates are the best people in the world and here is why:

I have wanted a stripper pole in my apartment since last school year. I have always had big dreams of getting Lisa Raye in my place and re-enacting some scenes from "Playas Club" (if not Lisa Raye then Toni Braxton. These are dreams). I also had dreams of running a lil strip club outta my place. Just a lil something to make ends meet ahahha lol. Actually I wanted one because I always thought that it was cool. It also provides me a reason to ask girl to....... (I was gonna give u some HumanityCritic humor but decided against it!!). Let's just say I wanted one!!

They have made my dreams come true!

I walked into my apartment today and I see a huge ceiling height box in my living. I say "that looks like a stripper pole" My roomie Kevin says, "No, it is a rocket launcher" (sad thing is that I almost considered believing him). He gives a card and Curtis(the new roomie) smiles. It is signed by all these people who kicked out some money in order to get me a stripper pole!! 15 of them being females (Ima definitely let them slide down my pole!! Hahahahaha). 8 of them were my residents, and they were all female. It really made my day to see all the people who chipped in. I felt soooooooooooo special. That gift means a lot. Not because it is a stripper pole, but because of the amount of people who put the effort in to see that I get something that I wanted.
Thanks Kevin and Curtis!!

3 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

So i got a DARE for you...POST either a PICTURE of the POLE or somebody on the POLE....the choice is yOUrs :-)

Prophetess said...

You gone be making money hand over fist with that pole, Epsi! How many of your little horny male college friends would pay to see some horny female college coeds slide on the pole during a rowdy party in your dorm room?

Jameil said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hilarious!!! not the stripper pole!! omg that's one of the funniest things i've ever heard.