Monday, October 23, 2006

A Good Weekend

This weekend was good. We had Fall Break here at school. This meant that at school we had a four day weekend. I decided that Ia dod not want to be in my apartment alone so I planned on visiting my homegirl Jessica. She goes to Pitt-Titusville. So I went down and stayed the weekend with her.

The weekend was good. Jessica was a good hostess. I felt right at home at her place. But she has some crazy friends though. They were cool as hell but they were kinda wild. Also, her college is smaller than mine but has more Black people. I enjoyed being around some of my people for a change. I had fun this weekend. It was just a good weekend.

Now I gotta get notes for the class I skipped. Maybe her will give them to me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Maybe "her" will give them to me."

Priceless!

You're the best, Epsi, and glad you had a good weekend! Now get to work.

The Brown Blogger said...

Glad you got a chance to get away and add some spectrum to your coloring book. It's needed.

Are you coming home for the holidays?

CNEL said...

LoL this note:
I saw Kendrick on the campus of WSUTL so maybe I'll one day make it to Mercyhurst LoL.

Glad you got away too, you know me forever loving a trip, especially one which is free.

Waddie G. said...

It's always great to be around your people, especially when you wanna escape from it all.

Sangindiva said...

I haven't been around and I have certainly missed you and your antics! I'm glad you had a great weekend...
Now get to class!!! Don't be skippin'....
yeah I said BE SKIPPIN'- WHUT?! : )

Anonymous said...

JoJo - she actually gave me the notes too!!!

Hassan - I am definitely going home for the holidays. I cannot spend the holidays away from my family.

Cnel - You better get your ass up here to visit me!!

Professor GQ - Its been a while since you have been here!! I am glad to see you. You speak the truth!!

Sangindiva - Im going. I made it today!!!

Jameil said...

i think its weird that pitt has campuses in places other than... pitt. wth? pitt is a city! so odd. i miss black folk too.

kathi said...

Glad you got away and relaxed...or partied...or whatever it was you got to do. Givin God some praise never hurts, darlin.