Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Mind of Epsilonicus

My mind is wandering at the moment

- Talking to her just kills my spirit.
- I hate my Foensic Stats class.
- I am ready to retire already. I really am
- My dating is horrid man, it really is
- I need to work on my approach with women. I met a girl this past weekend who kept saying how men with licks were sexy. I have locks and I knew she was talking about me. All I could do was stand there. It also did not help we were at church when she said this ( I cant pimp in tha house of the Lord!!)
- This gospel song has me all choked up now. It is called "I Need You To Survie" by Hezekiah Walker. I am not the most religious person in the world but hearing that song in church ( I rarely go) had me a lil emotional. I really really feel that song.
- I am really feeling Hi-Tek right now. I heard a cut from his album and I may go buy. I may have to buy it online because Erie PA dont know ish about hip hop.
- I have not gone out in a while.
- Being an RA is like a 24 hour job. It is mad hectic
- I almost killed a girl who basically told me I dont deserve to be at this school because I am Black. Epsilonicus almost choked a bitch!!!!!!!!!
- I need to get my stripper pole back up!!
- Missy and Nikki, I have not forgotten about your dares. I havent had the time to get the pics developed about dancing on the pole. Also, I havent seen the girl I have a crush on lately.
- I have been blogging for quite a while now.
- I love my hair
- I am really not feeling the women I have been meeting. They are so dull. I mean they have no life, no personality.
- My friend Jessica showed me a good time and I appreciate it. I really do. She made sure that I had to time to party and relax. Thats a good friend right there. Plus she took me to church! We all know I need the Lord some days!!
- I gotta clean my apartment before I do my pumpkin carving program. It seriously a mess. I hate it.
- I have to face the fact that there si nothing between me and her. After our convo last nite, there really is nothing more. I have to realize it.

11 comments:

So...Wise...Sista said...

Hey baby...when you come home we'll go out and work on your approach. You got locs, so that's like, half the battle right there with like, half the chicks. ;)

Send the letter...but only if you accept that it's probably the opportunity she's been looking for to reject you and make you feel what she felt. :(

Anonymous said...

it kills my spirit too every time i talk to him ... so im learning not to put myself in spirit killin situations ... even though its hard sometimes ...lol ... like im a glutton for punishment ... but dont give up on the opposite sex ... sounds so pase ... but theres nothing else i can say ... take some time for you ... which is hard cause i struggle to do it everyday ... keep ya head up!

Discombobulated Diva said...

Hmmm... got a lot on your mind i see... hope you can relax this weekend and take some time to work thru some of those things...

and in reference to her, I agree with So Wise... send the letter, if it doesn't help things out then it may help you to put closure on the entire situation with her so that you can move on... and when you come back to Bmore for the holidays, you know you'll meet some people... ~DD

kathi said...

I'm sorry that the her situation is grim.

The thoughts you have going on are completely normal and everyone feels it. But, did you get those notes from her ??

Jameil said...

i def. wanna go out on the wise game session. that will be so fun. locks are sexy and you couldn't make that happen???? wow... tho i can def. understand how crosses might lessen your libido just a little.

lmao @being an RA is a 24 hr. job. duh hunny! :D i know they told you that from day one. you don't deserve to be there b/c you're black??? you should've said, well obviously you're an ignorant bigot and they let you in.

wtf is a pumpkin carving program?

Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, you're ready to retire already? it's that bad, lol

I'll say my dating is also horrible, a nightmare, I hate it! And I hate being single so I guess we're on the same boat.

Your approach to women must not be the problem, it might be them being the problem, well I don't know how you approach them you will have to share with us :)

Great post!!

CNEL said...

I think that you and her need space, just focus on you for the time being.

With respects to dating, I wouldn't dare give advice, LoL.

Locs is not licks, please check for typos. So I read
" I met a girl this past weekend who kept saying how men with licks were sexy."
and I think to myself how forward of her.
Then I read this:
"I have locks and I knew she was talking about me."
and I say oh

Leave it to you to discuss church, Hezekiah Walker, and a stripper pole in the same damn blog entry!

Anonymous said...

Wise - You help me with tha game!! It aint too bad but it could use some polishing. I did give it to her. I may write about the turn out.

A.I- I have def. been doing that.

DD - Thanks for the pick - up

Kathi - She ended up giving me the notes. At first she said no.

Jameil - I knew it was close to 24 hrs but these people come at all times of nite and early in the damn morning. 6am is waaaaaaaaaaay too early!!! Programs are just events RAs do with their residents

Delaleuverses - It is that bad.

Cnel - I am a genius. That is why I can relate church and stripper poles with ease.

Anonymous said...

Hey, baby!

1. I love locs, too, but I don't have any. I love yours, too. Yours are too Fly and too fresh!

2. That sweel soul Gospel will make you cry, won't it? Praise the Lord!

3. No macking in Church? That's the best place to lay a mack down!

4. Please, don't choke the girl; ler her make it this time, LOL!

5. Aw naw, you didn't take the pole down, did you? LOL!

6. Aint nothing left between you and her? Let it go, then...

Have a good day, and keep macking!

NegroPino™ said...

What happened to the skripper pole?

Ms.Honey said...

I love my hair too!!! Of course there are going to be ignorant people who think you don't belong..that drives you to prove them wrong.

I find myself still shy although I have heard many men say that women with locs are sexxy..so you and me both have a problem LOL and you are correct please don't pimp in the house of da lawd haha