Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hectic

These past few days have been crazy. I worked on my Field Methods prject for about 10 hours this weekend. Then I performed at this Battle of the Bands thing between sets. I did spoken word poetry. Plus I studied for a test and a quiz I have this week. So my weekend was booked.

Then this week so far has been insae. My group had to do a mad rush in order to finish my Field Methods project. Now I have a test and quiz to study for. I have another big assisgnment due Friday for Field Methods. Plus, my RA interview is this Thursday (they moved it from last Thursday. Oops I forgot to tell you all). Also, I need to start working out again because I may have a boxing match coming up in May. So much to do, so little time to do it.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so do u have a book of verse in the works? i write also