Monday, November 26, 2007

Random Thoughts

- I wish I could have brought some leftovers back to school. I dont feel like cooking or eating at the cafeteria
- I should find a way to get closer to my future stepbrother.
- I need to clean up my dating life. Its filled with clutter.
- This girl almost got jump smacked. She was trying to read my text messages on the sly. She just dont know that I have a Slap-A-Hoe tribal affiliation lol
- I need counseling. I have an obsesssive compulsive disorder. I have been cleaning my apartment for 2 days straight. Yet there is not much to clean up.
- I have also cleaned out my blog roll. There are blogs that are not active so I removed them from my favorites. Plus some have fallen out of favor. I hate to say this but some bloggers are phony and I can see it all over their blog.
- Cnel and I need to get together when I return.
- Also, I need to plan a trip to hang with Jameil. She is only 2 hours away and I have yet to see her. Get up with me Jameil!!!!
- I cannot believe Sean Taylor died!
- The Ravens need to get it together. The Patriots were a little too close to losing, especially to Philly.
- Why did maintenance drop off some salt and a shovel?? They get paid to do all that when it snows.
- I dont care what anyone says, bubble baths are relaxing.
- Watching that show in addiction last night almost made me cry. That hits a little too close to home.

7 comments:

Prophetess said...

*Yes, bubble baths are luxurious!

*Don't delete me from your Blog Roll, little brother; I still feel you, LOL. You will always be my inspiration; I told you: I can't wait to grow up!

*Yes, that is a tragedy about Sean Taylor.

*I left you a comment to your comment on my blog... You're the best!

Prophetess said...

Okay... just caught up on your last posts...

1. "What I Found": this says it all: "...I miss that feeling. I just don't want it to be with her..."

Only a truly mature person could be able to make that statement. Do you know how many people in the world there are who are afraid to tell that truth?

2. "Swagger": See, that's what's wrong with the world; righteous kings don't stand up and accept their kingly crowns. If you never believe and accept that you are a king among kings, people might mistake you for the court jester and try to clown you. A man can have swagger without being arrogant. Arrogance is never checking yourself. Swagger is checking yourself before somebody else does.

3. "Opportunity": not that you owe the world anything, but we do have a tremendous need for Black male teachers and if you have an opportunity to do it, then please, Baby Brother - teach, preach, and reach, okay?

Anonymous said...

You know what I want for Christmas?

A shovel so I can dig the whole you're going to be pushed in, you're so gone for not getting up with me over Thanksgiving.

The end.

p_nami said...

I wish I could have brought back leftovers too!

Nosey mofos get on my nerves! I don't even like blogging unless I'm in the comfort of my own home.

Glad I made the cut on the blogroll:-)

And if Jameil is only 2 hours away...yeah you definitely need to hook up!

Anonymous said...

no leftovers for me... though I didnt get the actual meal either ... family is always important step or otherwise... im glad to see I made the blog list cut! mos def go see Jameil ... Im gonna find a way when I make it to the east coast... and bubble baths rock! Im done!

Jarrod said...

Two questions:

1) Jumped smacked? LMAO! How does that happen?

2) Bubble baths son? Word?

Jameil said...

i say we need more blogs that have my name in them AND more people who want to meet me!!!!!!!!!!!!