Friday, November 16, 2007

Swagger

I am arrogant.

Ok. Maybe I am not arrogant. But I feel like I am starting to get that way. The reason? My love life. I am becoming really successful at this whole thing. Ever since I turned 21 I have become an older woman hunter. 25 and up is all I have been getting. I mean I get the number, some dates. I love it. So lately I noticed that my step has a little pep in it. My chest is a little more poked out than normal.

I just feel a certain swagger and I worry. I do not want to come off as arrogant. So I am checking myself. Epsilonicus, no matter how many women put you on a pedestal, you are not Zeus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that!!! ... watch out now! I think a little swagger is good... but youre right to keep yourself in check!

Jameil said...

nah dog, you ain't zeus!! but lovin the swagger!! you know i got that down! :) lmao@ cnel checkin you. that's what friends are for!

kathi said...

You know I love you, but "no matter how many women put you up n a pedestal...", child, I just want to slap you down a humble step or two...just to help you get over yourself.

Lola Gets said...

I was talking with a friend of mine, in the same age bracket, and we were wondering why so many young men seem to like us (older women). She thinks its because the men dont want to deal with the younger womens drama, lol. I see her point, but I dont think thats all it is....

L

Jarrod said...

Flaunt the swag...FLAUNT IT!! And older women are so much more...together than some women my age. They kind of motivate me more, I dunno it's hard to explain.