Monday, April 02, 2007

Reasons To Be Happy

I am cheesing right now!!

1. My little brother is visiting me this Friday. My younger brother is coming up Good Friday and is staying for a week with me. I am sooooooo excited!! I miss his punk ass. I know he cant wait. He is 15 so I guess he looks up to me. He calls em talking about I need to find him a college girl. He does not want to sleep by himself, he needs a cuddle buddy! Hahahahaha!! He thinks he is me!!! But I cannot wait for him to get here. He is not doing well in school but I hope him being here motivates him to do better.

2. I have a date Thursday!! This has me really excited also. It is with this girl whom I have had a crush on since my sophmore year here at college. She is beautiful. Her personality is nice. She is one of the sweetest people I have met at college. We were in Latin class together last year and I used to tutor her. I cannot stop smiling when I am around her.

She called me out of the blue yesterday. We talked and she said she wanted to hang out. Now normally people say that but there is no follow up. But she really pushed it. She asked about my schedule and all. So Thursday she is coming over and we are cooking dinner together. I cannot wait!! I was so excited after she called that I did a little dance and everything.I am on cloud 9!!

3. The weather here is improving!! It is warm today and I am loving it. Plus I look good, smell good. Basically, I am the man and you all know it!!!!

I love being happy

7 comments:

Jameil said...

simmer down there sparky!! you are not the man! how shall you fit that giant head in the door to cook with the girl? lmao. hurray for bein a role model and for crushes tryin to get at you. i luuuurved when my crushes suddenly had to be close. fantastic. can't wait to hear abt the date. 68 today, 75 tomorrow, dropping to 29 wed. night, colder on easter than it was on christmas... AND... WE COULD HAVE A WHITE EASTER!! son of a... I'M LEAVIN!!

Anonymous said...

LoL J called you sparky.....hilarious.

I am so mad life has come at me so fast I'm not visiting. But before we graduate I must visit. Hold me to it.

Yea for dates, I was going say something else, but don't want to kill your happy high.

Ummm warm weather a bonus when its in the 70's and cool.

kathi said...

Finally, good to see you diving into someone else...you know what I mean. Laughter, smiles, gettin' close...enjoy your time with her!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Be Happy Peoples!

Prophetess said...

Be happy, baby. Stay happy.

p_nami said...

Uh oh...tonight is date night! You better be back with the details :-)

Have fun!

The Brown Blogger said...

That's what I'm talking bout'.

Sounds like a good start to a great holiday weekend. Y'all be easy.