Monday, April 23, 2007

On This day...

I am on cloud 9 right now. The weather is gorgeous!!! I am loving this warm weather. Classes are going well. My weekend in Pittsburgh was great! The women are out in little shorts and skirts. I see sexy college girls everywhere! What more can I ask for?

I have noticed something. All the good looking college women hibernate. I see them at the beginning of the school year when it is warm and then I do not see them until the spring! Just an observation.

I went down to Pittsburgh to visit my friend Jared. He used to go to college until he failed out basically. I like to visit every now and then just to see how he is doing. We went to Pitt Saturday night and went to a decent party. We kinda got it jumping though. They played some Wayne Wonder and me and Jared set it off. Grabbed the first cute girls we saw and started dancing. Then some dudes started hating but you all know it it is! The Boy Wonder (me) just danced the night away. Sunday I ended up with my roommate with his family. His mom had a birthday dinner and all. It was just a chill and relaxed day.

But I gotta go. I am behind on my senior thesis. I have to have my bibliography and all by tomorrow. I may hit the library, I may go enjoy the weather. Too many choices, not enough time...

8 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

!!PAPER!!! sorry i had to steal that....:)

Ms.Honey said...

WOOOHOOO for warm weather!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Missy - You are ridiculous!! I am still upset wit you!! It wont let me on your damn blog!! Fix it now!!

Honey-Libra - I said the exact thing when I woke up

kathi said...

Babe, those girls have been around all year, you just don't notice them with all bundled up in winter wear. :)
Good luck on that bibliography, I trust you'll make the right decisions. You're so close to the prize, no way you're gonna mess it up.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by today, bro.

Aside from your comments on my post today, you obtained an instant fan when I read these words, "I am honest to the point that it hurts."

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the warm weather, though it was 80 here today, but humidity had it feeling like June. It didn't feel like the sweltering July but that's to come I guess.

The Brown Blogger said...

Don't you love that the warm weather is back?

Good lord... Can't concentrate.

La said...

Lmao! "The pretty girls hibernate."

We used to say the same thing at Howard when it got warm. A warm Friday would usually find me and my girls out on the yard performing variations on a squeal like, "OhmigodwherehasHEbeen?!?!" lol