Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Date and Easter Weekend

I know you all are curious as to how my "night" went. It was interesting.


So the girl came over. Her name is "Dobbie"She used to go here but she graduated. So she came over and we drove to the grocery store. We picked up all the ingredients. She paid for all the groceries!! I was surprised. I was willing to split it but she insisted on paying for it. I am broke so I am not too mad at all. When then went home and prepped dinner

This part was interesting. While cooking dinner and all, we danced and drank wine. She kept on feeding me glasses of wine and I got drunk before we even ate. I had not eaten all day and she kept giving me drinks. I told her I am a lightweight and she said she did not care. Yeah, so I was embarrassed. I did not do anything too stupid. I just felt stupid for getting drunk. My manhood told me I should be able to hold my liquor. I can't.

So we ate dinner and then we relaxed. We just talked. She said she is not looking for a relationship. It kinda put me on cold because I know she is the kind of girl I could end up getting attached to. There are girls I can just kick it with and be cool but I can't do that with her. So we talked while watching South Park. It was just really relaxed. I am going to be careful with my feelings around her. But it went well. She left and I had a very "I-dont-give-a-fuck" attitude. I am serious. She left and I said I dont care what happens between us. I enjoyed being around her but it felt strange to have that reaction.

It is Easter Break now. We had Friday and this upcoming Monday off. I have drank a lot this weekend. I was drunk Thursday and Saturday and I drank Friday, This is not my normal behavior. Now the 2 times I was drunk, I went to sleep sober. I guess its ok because I drink rarely so it does not matter. I have been partying it up and I have been careful but I enjoyed myself. Its all good.

4 comments:

CNEL said...

Hmmm interesante.

Cool down on the liquor.

Have fun, live life, your young.

LoL I just wanted to say that, haha.

But take it easy home slice.

kathi said...

Watch yourself, sweetheart. I'm glad it's not your normal behavior, and I do understand the being young and having fun, but (hate those 'buts') I've let it get out of control and just wanna warn you...cause I love ya. :)

With that said, girls some times say that because they don't want the guy to think they're the 'too serious' kind. But since you didn't feel that much when she left, maybe it doesn't matter. Of course, you were liquored up some, maybe that's another reason you were so relaxed around her. Just a thought. I love her name though.

BK said...

I guess I won't give you the watch ya liquor speech :)

but I am glad you are having fun.. enjoy your younger years.. :) trust me

Prophetess said...

Greetings, Bro. Eps!

Glad you had a good Easter. I know you say you rarely drink, but please don't become a habitual, okay? Alcohol and alcoholism is a slow killer, you hear me?

Be careful of the ones that say: "I'm not looking for a relationship". If you're not careful, they're the ones who eventually try to trap you in a relationship, and while you're hung up on her, she'll be done moved on to someone else...