Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Outta My System

If you love something, let it go,
and if it comes back then that's how you know.
I got to the stop light then I made four rights.
Now I'm back where I started,
and you're back in my life.
The further I go, the closer I get back to you.
I say I moved on,
Til' I'm reminded of you.
Can somebody help me?
Help me get out of this circle
Marques Houston - Circle


Im too attached
My heart won't let me fall back
I got it bad
Thats what you can call that (ah)
And when I see you on the streets
Thats the worst for me
Use to love the little things you did
Thats what works for me
Its too major
Dont see you in my pager
Know What you doing?
Where you at?
Or Can I see you later?
The fellas telling me
Just let her go Bow
Believe me Im trying man
I just dont know how

Bow Wow - Outta My System

I miss her!!! I really do. This week has been rough on that account. I woke up craving her next to me. I want her to kiss me. I crave her touch. I desire her conversation. Like Usher said, I got it bad. All I have been doing is listening to love songs. Its weird. I am hanging out with with other girls and I still think about her. I mean, I like the two girls and I ma interested in seeing where it goes but I still think about her. I just cannot help it. I find myself wanting to call her. I want to know if she feels the way I do. I miss her. Like Raheem DeVaughn said:

I need you like I need you. And IIIIIIII wanna love you like I want to. Baby I love you, I love you, i love you baaaaaaby!!


8 comments:

Jameil said...

how long has it been?

Anonymous said...

What are u talking about?? How long we have broken up?

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

did you blog about why you broke up?

Anonymous said...

Yes, she means how long has it been so you broke up. But furthermore most people want to know when the last time you spoke? When's the last time ya'll had a fall out? When was the last time you had a glimmer of hope.

I just want the record to reflect that as much as you loved to hate her, when ya'll broke up, her is so much apart of your development as a man while in college.

kathi said...

It just breaks my heart, she's so much a part of you. It's like cutting off your arm and then expecting to never remember how great it was to have two arms.
Big hug darlin'.

Jameil said...

thank you cnel... lmao @at let the record show (very claire huxtable)... now epsi... answer the questions and then i can respond.

Anonymous said...

Rev - I think I did one of the past entries a while ago. I have to find it.

Cnel - I never loved to hate her. The last time we spoke was in January. It was an argument.

Kathi - You know how to make me smile!!

Prophetess said...

Love has gotten a serious hold on you, Epsi. Sorry to say that. I wish I could offer you some good, sound advice about this love thang, but I can't because I'm one of those type of women who uses people (men) for her own advancement; I worry about love later, you know?

Maybe you should talk with her face to face, to get it all out in the open, to see how she feels about you truly. Maybe it would help you get over her better if you could just see where she stands in all of this.