Monday, March 26, 2007

Here We Go

This weekend was a whole lot of fun

Friday:
I had a Caribbean Party at my place. It was a whole lot of fun. I had the soca, reggae, dancehall blasting. My Jamaican friends came over. Nick from the BVI came through. Sherette from Trini even came over. Even the Hondurans showed up. Here are some pics































































I cannot wait to do it again!!!!

Saturday:
I went to the dollar theater and saw Stomp The Yard. I liked it. The dance sequences were tight. The plot was kind of cliche but it was definitely the hotness. Then I hung out all night. I got into a lil situation with a female but other than that it was a good night.

Sunday:
HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK. College just needs to realize I have a social life.

9 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

College just needs to realize you have a social life..LOL, that one cracked me up. Man you gotta learn how to do it ALLL LOL and leave room for more partying.

Looks like you guys had fun...I love your hair they look so soft..can I touch em LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm with honey-libra that was a priceless line.

Leave it to you to throw a house Baltimore, if ya ain't straight up and down B-more.

The Brown Blogger said...

Imma' have to pull a Rodney Dangerfield and go back..

And die having that much fun.

NegroPino™ said...

U are the MAN!!!!!!
sWEETHEART,hit me @ missy26@gmail.com cuz i need your email address..thanks

nikki said...

alrighty then. that looks like it's one step away from being an orgy. looks like you had a good time though so i guess that's all that matters. LOL

Anonymous said...

LoL @ Nikki, it really does tho LMAO.

Prophetess said...

Goddang, Epsi, y'all was throwing down up in there! A wang dang doodle, no less!

Is that the stripper pole in the corner over there? And nobody rode that mofo? Shame, shame, shame! A good pole going to waste, LOL!

From the looks on y'all's faces, y'all musta served some good ass dranks, too. Look at you; trying to be a host and all that...

Ray said...

Thats cool you got out and did your thang, I am trying to get out more and more on various weekends myself so far so good!!

kathi said...

You're having a ball, enjoy it!! Great pics, you're cute as hell.