Monday, March 12, 2007

Caribbean

Hanging out with my friend Nick who is from the British Virgin Islands is really turning me Carribbean. I am serious. All I have listened to this weekend is soca amd reggae. I have been Hot Wuk-ing my ass all across campus. I have downloaded tons of songs. Soon I am about to be speaking in dialect.

Gal whine let me come behind yuh
Eh me make she feel alright
Coulda dance all night if yuh want ohh
till a mornin light
love how you feel infront a me so gal
let me hold you tight

Collie Buddz - Mamcita

I wish Erie had a Carribbean spot. I would definitely be up in that camp slow winding with a fine young lady. Oh yeah!!! I may be going to Carnival in the summer. I am going to the celebration in Toronto with my homegirl Mari!! If everything goes right I am going. I cannot wait. Ya boy is going to go and find him a wifey!!! Hahahahahaha!! But after field school I may go. Cross your fingers and pray!!!!

Girl I wanna wrap you wanna lock you in my arms an
Brown skin
Woman I love the vibes I love the spice I love the passion you bring
Brown skin jus a wanna wrap you wanna lock you in my arms and
Aye brown skin
Woman I love the vibes I love the spice I love the passion you bring

Richie Spice - Brown Skin

6 comments:

Prophetess said...

Go 'head, Eps; get your Reggae on!

Anonymous said...

I like your little music player on the side of the page nifty, you should make me one.

The Brown Blogger said...

Careful now... You might end up hitched for real

Jameil said...

lol. dance!

Southerner in Suomi said...

Up with dancehall!!
The majority of my teammates were from the west indies and thanks to them I have a huge collection of dancehall mixes.
Every time I talk to one of them, I see what they got last time the went to see fam in NYC.
I even get people asking me how I talk to them. They don't speak standard english to me cause I understand patois now. It's kinda funny...

Lyrically speaking said...

this is too funny, i can't even speak like that. I have a couple of Jamaican friends who are always trying to teach me new words then they make fun of me when i try to imitate them, lol