Thursday, September 07, 2006

Goddamn!

My external harddrive went up!! Yes, you heard me correctly; MY EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE WENT UP!!! It has soooo many importnant things on it such as poetry and great and incredible pictures. I am soooooooooooooooooooo upset right now. I may still have a way to get them back. I am consulting with one of my residents.

I am loving school at this moment. I mean it is slightly diffcult but not to the point where I want to tear my hair out. This RA thing is startong to become a lot easier. Once I actually plan the programs and all out, it makes things manageable. I am also trying to get inducted into Sigma Alpha Pi, which is the National Society of Leadership and Success. This is an honor's society and all. I am excited to be doing it. So school is going great.

Her and I are rocky. We are trying to work things out but it does not look good I guess. We are not talking to each other. She says I need to figure out what I need to do in order to prove that I want to be back with her before we talk again. She says that I think just coming back is enough. I am trying to come up with a plan but I get a feeling that I am not doing well. I guess I just have to keep trying and see how it goes.

7 comments:

Prophetess said...

I hope you work BOTH your situations out, Epsi.

Thanks for visiting me the other day; I was trying to make my way over here to you. Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

dont give up just yet ... you never know you might surprise her and yourself too!

Jameil said...

you need to prove to her you won't lure her back to just leave her again. and ahem do you kiss HER with that mouth? such language!

Anonymous said...

JoJo - No problem. I like ur blog so I visit it when I can

A.I.- I am not gonna give up.

Jameil - What do u mean by that statemtnment??? My language is all good!!

BK said...

you will work it all out..

and as far as the relationship thing.. ask yourself WHAT YOU TRULY WANT..

good luck withthe induction I hope you get in!

4EverJennayNay said...

I know how you feel about the external. Mine just quit working just before finals my last semester. I can't even describe the anguish. I wasn't upset about the work, because I'd emailed most of that so it was saved or I could bull shit it over again. I was pisT about the pictures and poetry.

Hope you and 'HER' work it out.

kathi said...

That sucks about the hard drive, hope it works out retrieving your stuff.

Guy, I'm so proud of how good you're doing...and how you want more for yourself. I hope my kids have that drive for themselves when they get in college too. I did't have it then, not till much later.

The thing with her , if she didn't want things to work out so badly between you two, she wouldn't care whether you figured anything out or not.

Big hug sugar!