Thursday, September 28, 2006

College Girls And Sex

One day I was sitting with a group of my female friends and the topic of sex came along. Some of the female friends were complaining about their boyfriend's sexual capabilities. They were ragging on their boyfriends' inability to give them orgasms. Just basically complaining that the sex is not good. Being one of the few males there (another male friend was there), I decided to ask an important question:

Have you ever told your boyfriend what you like???

All of them said no, they never told them. And this is the solution to their problem:

Tell him what you want.

Men, we are not psychic. We do not know all your little intricacies. We can only guess. So women, if your man is not doing exactly what you like, tell him.

Now I a not saying just be and rude and say, "You aint worth shi*t so do this, this, and this." You kind of have subtly tell him. Whisper it in his ear while you are having sex. Or say "I like when you do _____________" This way, he can make himself believe that he figured it out on his own. And once he does it, then kinda stroke the ego and say how much you liked it, you know that whole positive reinforcement thing. You can't complain when he does not give you want you when he does not even know what you want.

Now if you tell him and he does not do it, then thats just messed up. (unless you wanna do something thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off thats unsanitary and or dangerous.)

Basically it the whole communication thing. Get it right, get it tight.

Them damn young women. They dont know how to handle it. I gotta find me some older ones. Aged to perfection as I call it.

6 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Aint that the truth. I hate when they still do what they want after I tell them what I want. I do what I know will drive him wild except for anything anal ya know. But alos just cuz a girl has an "O" dont mean the sex is good neither. It aint about him. I can have an "O" with a different guy and the sex be trash u just gotta know what to do

Jameil said...

you are foolish!! have these girls never heard of cosmo? its kind of a popular magazine. dispenses the same info every month. throw one in their directions...

kathi said...

Awww, c'mon...everyone has to learn from someone. Don't be a beginner snob.
Maybe you just weren't cut out to be a teacher. :)

CNEL said...

You are nutty!

I'm sitting here just a laughin!

I'm with Jameil throw em a Cosmo.

Prophetess said...

Y'all better listen; Epsi is teaching the school lesson for today.

Good job, Epsi.

Will said...

Thing is, no matter how much some people like having sex, it's not something that every one likes talking about candidly with others without unless it's time to have sex.

I agree, there needs to be an honest and rich dialogue about it or people whould stop complaining that their partner isn't pleasing them.