Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Well, Jameil has been craving drunk pictures of my roommates. So I figure that I will oblige. Some are insane. Now I was never present for this. I was the one helpin the person puke. Also, i never had to clean this up, that is why I am going to miss Shawn when he leaves. He always cleaned himself up.
Kevin, Shawn, and the beer bong
Kevin gave up sex for Lent and Stacey is making it hard for him.
Kevin & the bong

Meetin the trash can

Our kitchen
Shawn lost a fight with the couch that night


Shawn and Kevin actaully fell asleep like this

Here are the roomies (the two that count)!! I dedicate this to them and all the un times we had this year. It won't be the same without Shawn. He is transferring. Ima miss my roommate.

3 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

LOoks like yall had a ball!!!!But they look a little close for comfort ;O)

CNEL said...

Ummm I'mma need ya'll to clean that damn kitchen! And I'mma need ya black @ss to call me at not 11:45 at night, anytime after 9 but before like 11:45 you know working with kids makes me narcileptic (sp.).

Jameil said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! oh yeah. and did i say HEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEEE!!! that was hilarious!! that's that good ol college time i was talkin about!! i mean i knew you went to penn state but i still forget all black people don't have black roomies. i was so surprised for a 2nd! hilarious. LOOOOOVE the pics. i soo didn't think you would do it. ahhhh. good times, good times. but i'm mad they fell asleep together in the tub!! what??